BY WESTJET #11 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Julia C.
Victoria
Love the movie/tv system. You download the app and you get full access to tons of shows/movies, though is annoying when they do the safety announcement in three languages and turn it off for all, but I just watched a download Netflix show then. But way batter then live tv on back of chair. Also 2 USB plug ins and 2 normal sockets great everything can get charged so you won’t have your phone die when your google mapping to your hotel.
Becca F.
canada
I have always had great customer service from west jet staff from the counter and baggage right down to the stewardess. Compared to competitors I've used that have been on time on a consistent basis and sometimes even early.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
Westjet is a great airline. Always been very pleasant and efficient. The planes always seem to be very clean and well kept. The staff are always very outgoing and do their beat to keep the passengers happy, comfortable and entertained!
Hanh N.
North York, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently my family used westjet vacations and had a blast heading to Jamaica. We loved It! It was smaller planes but got on, families were given some extra time to board and no issues with baggage. Service was good as well.
Harmony B.
Burlington
WestJet has the best balance of service, availability and cost. I flown with them a few times. Most recently was to London just over a year ago. I can’t believe the deal. We paid about $650pp for direct, round trip at peak times in June. Gay wick was also super easy to get to and from London. There were still some kinks with their logistics at the time (they were new to this route), but all in all it was a great experience.
Krissi W.
I fly at least one time per year and WestJet is always my go-to! Flights are way more reasonably priced compared to others (most times) and the staff is always friendly no matter if it’s on the phone, at the airport or even on social media platforms. Persons are always willing to try their best to make accommodations for me if I’m having any difficulties as well. I think they try to go above and beyond for their customers.
Pamela R.
Best airline experience so far. Friendly real people that truly care about customer service. Fewest flight change or delay issues out of all airlines flown. Flights are overpriced with all airlines so no comment there.
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
Westjet always has great flights for a cheaper price! Their website is easy to use and access without any fuss! The flights themselves are decently comfortable and I will definitely book flights with this company again
Josie B.
Ottawa, ON
I love West Jet! Their service is always above par and enjoyable to deal with. Their prices are very competitive and fair. I will never fly with another company if I can help it. I will always stay loyal to West Jet!
Kitt A.
Prince George
Most of the time we vacation to our condo in cabo and WestJet seems to have the most direct flights without having to connect more than once in each direction. They are friendly and often go out ofbtheir way to make sure you not only enjoy your flight experience, but also get you to where you are going. I just wish they still had proper meal service..airlines sure change in the past ten or more years..
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?