BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Lori L.
Midland
Westjet is a fantastic airline that offers a great price point! They make it affordable to travel within Canada. Every flight I have been on I have felt at home and the crews are amazing! This is the airline I tell all my friends and family to travel on!
sarah l.
Mississauga, ON
My boyfriend and I flew Westjet on our trip to Boston last summer and had a great experience. Due to weather our flight was delayed about 6 hours, so we were ready to have to stay another night, but the staff waited it out for a little bit longer than the airlines around us did before cancelling all together and we were able to fly home that night. The counter staff and flight attendants were all incredibly helpful and lovely, and I love supporting Canadian companies. I will definitely fly Westjet again!
Gillian W.
Winnipeg
I have never had a problem with Westjet! They’re customer service has always been impeccable. I fly with Westjet at least once a year, and it’s always a great experience. If I have to option to chose the company I fly with, I always fly with Westjet!
Victoria R.
Surrey, BC
Amazing airline. Always have the nicest and most accommodating staff, plus I usually only fly for $99 when I go with one of my parents. My dad and I flew round trip from Vancouver to LA for $448 altogether, it’s insane! They were also the only airline to get us out of Florida when we were stuck there before Hurricane Irma hit in September 2017. They sent multiple “rescue” planes. All other airlines kept cancelling on us and making promises they couldn’t keep. WestJet is simply the best.
Jen V.
Caledon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet is one of the best airlines I’ve flown with. Great customer service and the inflight crew are friendly and accommodating. I very rarely fly with any other airlines. The WestJet rewards program is one of the best in the industry. Love WestJet
Dayna R.
West jet is my favourite airline!! I use this every time I fly, every time. The staff is amazing, the prices are great. I honestly don't think there are any cons. I wish I had more money for more vacations! I always recommend west jet to travellers!
Lindsay L.
Scarborough , ON
I went on vacation for the first time this year and wow, amazing. The workers on the plane were super entertaining and knowledgeable. Came across a lady that was rude but the worker around her noticed it and turned it around and made it fun again!
Kirsten C.
The WestJet airline was super easy and communicative when it came to finding out everything I needed to know as a first time flyer! The service was amazing and every hour or so they came by with snacks and beverages! The flight was steady and I was even able to kick back and sleep during the flight! Amazing service!
Amy L.
Vernon, BC
Great airline, super friendly people, clean air craft, the luggage is not that expensive to check in, and they let you take a carry- on. The only minus is the very few snacks you get, overall the experience is great and the prices have discounts.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
As much as I would love to say I love WestJet I have had a few downs with them. They are no longer the cheapest airline which is really too bad. I used to only fly with them but switched. They are becoming a tad too unprofessional for my liking.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?