WestJet

by WestJet

#11 in Airlines

Anyone miss flying Westjet!?
☀️ or ❄️ vacation? Which are would you choose? WestJet
Anybody else get a cancellation policy changed last minute where you only get credit back and no cash?
Start your review of WestJet!
How would you rate this product?
Alexx H.
Calgary, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
WestJet uploaded by Alexx H.
I love flying WestJet! No matter what they have always done what they could to accommodate me. I tend too fly every 6 months at least and I book out that far so there is a problem with them changing the time of my flight as it gets closer to the date of my departure but I can always talk to them and work with them if it doesn’t work for me. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help it’s the best airline I’ve flown so far.
Jillian C.
St. John's
WestJet uploaded by Jillian C.
Traveled to Toronto for the first time with this airline. Was very disappointed returning home from Toronto, we got to the airport to check in only to find out our flight had been changed and had to wait at the airport for 10 hours. Westjet didn’t do anything for us in regard to accommodations. So I was definitely disappointed.
SALIA J.
Victoria
Flights were fine I think there wasn't any significant delays. There's no food provided for long flights which is annoying especially when their menu is very average but quite expensive. They have a good movie selection but I don't remember getting an email or any notice giving me a heads up that I needed to install the app before boarding so had no entertainment on the way there (I think the flight attendant might have said it but my headphones were in whoops).
Ashley C.
Wolfville
I would give them 10 stars if I could ... hands down THE BEST airline to deal with. Sooo friendly, compassionate and helpful 100% of the time.
Jenni W.
Kamloops , BC
Excellent customer service and I’ve never had an issue with my baggage or flight details. My favourite airline to travel with
Jess D.
St Albert , AB
Always have the best experience with westjet, love the value of their flights we mostly only fly thought them
Megan S.
Chilliwack
Flight attendant yesterday was courteous, positive, and hilarious. She made the most of broken TVs and entertained us with her wit - love flying west jet!
Amanda P.
Love flying with WestJet. It is one of the airlines I try to use most often as it’s excellent service. Flight attendants are always pleasant and helpful, never have any issues with baggage/luggage and the flight is always a breeze! Excellent quality and service overall.
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet uploaded by Carolyn R.
WestJet I like their service and I think it is just okay. I don't like the fact that you have to pay for your economy seat if it's not within the 24 hours of your check in. Other than that, I have gotten great service from queries and changes.
chelseamk4
Valley
WestJet uploaded by chelseamk4
Most laid back flight ever 🥰 so glad I chose to go with WestJet. The staff was amazing and very helpful where I was flying with a newborn.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer P.