Home & GardenHome Fragrance AccessoriesCandle & Oil WarmersWestinghouse
Wax Free Warmer Set-2 Extra Fragrance Disks included - Teal Diamond

Westinghouse wax-free warmers combine fashion with innovation. Using led technology, this item is unlike any fragrance warmer in the market today. The safe to touch warming plate combined with non-toxic fragrance disk emit a delightful aroma accompanied by an ambient flickering glow from the led bulb. with stylish ceramic colors and patterns to choose from and easy to change fragrance disks, this warmer is a great accent to any décor. ceramic vessel--4"w x 4"h safe to touch warming plate with flickering led and in-line roller on/off switch automatic safety shut off after 5 hours of use ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse Wax Free Warmer Set-2 Extra Fragrance Disks included - Teal Diamond!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsey J.
Danville, IL
Wax warmers are great! Whether it's name brand, or a cheap store bought one, it still does it's job! Just put one in each room of the house and enjoy the wonderful scents!
Ali D.
This is such a pretty color and design for a wax warmer! It would make any room look stylish!
Kaitlyn D.
Kissimmee , FL
We have many of the wax burners in my house, this one is so pretty i may order this design
Jalena S.
Dallas
This is honestly so cute to me! But I feel like it wouldn’t be able to be placed in any area due to the color but since the job gets done I recommend this 100%! It’s very adorable especially since the job always gets done!
Terra B.
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
I love these little warmers!!! They’re cute, small and Work great! I have some in almost every room of the house! (I’m addicted.) they’re super affordable and make your house smell amazing! Definitely worth buying.
Irma F.
Fargo, ND
I love using this warmer. It's inexpensive and it makes my house smell great. It's small and convenient.
Lucí L.
buenos aires san miguel
Woow que buenas reseñas a este producto. Me encantaría tenerlo se ve hermoso me encanto el color verde con ese diseño de ondulaciones ojala sea tal cual muestran.

Looking for your answer?