Westinghouse LD-4055 40 Class LED HDTV

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Put your westinghouse 40" hd tv wherever you'd like. The screen is big enough to mount on the wall, but small enough to fit on a tabletop using its detachable base. The 1080p resolution will provide bright, clear imagery. Watching tv and movies has never been so fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse LD-4055 40 Class LED HDTV!
Product Highlights
“ as a matter of fact i want to buy this tv i should wait till the black friday sale which i am waiting for” in 1 review
“We purchased this one on Sale at Best Buy almost two years ago and didn't have any problems with it at all.” in 1 review
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
One Black Friday I decided I wanted some electronics which included a tv for my room. This baby was on sale for a good price. I’d never heard of this company and thought it wouldn’t last me but at least I can watch some movies when I can. Such clarity and the sound quality is amazing. Such a great purchase. I enjoy fall/winter months as o watch my home alone movies and feel the festivities of the seasons
Augusta, Maine
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this tv. The price was right on point. The picture and sound is beyond incredible. My family and I love all the features that this tv set offers as well. Great deal at such low cost.
Friendsville, MD
I got this TV black Friday online. Great picture, sound is sub par but can easily be fixed with a surround sound. The price I paid for it shipped and delivered was $200. Couldn't beat that. Didn't even have to go out an fight the crowds.
Foxboro , MA
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this on sale on black friday. It is really good. The sound quality is good. The picturing is great. I have no complaints. I would definitely get another one for another room in my house.
Evansville
I bought this to use at my shop. To keep informed for weather. We watch learning videos. Has a great picture. Color and clearness are great.
Maple Grove , MN
Not a huge fan of the Westinghouse computers. They are not holding up as long as I wish they would. One has already died after three years.
Tucson, AZ
I love the clear resolution and how easy it was to hook up all my devices. The onboard speakers are actually pretty decent for the price!
Washington, DC
We purchased this one on Sale at Best Buy almost two years ago and didn't have any problems with it at all. Great affordable TV!
Lodi, CA
We got great deal on Black Friday, it's our favorite screen in the house. We just wish we would have gotten the 55" screen
Bronx, NY
I have had my TV for four years already and it's just like new easy setup and great great great the best TV I have ever had