Westinghouse 55" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel LED TV HD - Black

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Relax and enjoy a stunning high-definition picture on a large screen hdtv from westinghouse. The 55 led hdtv from westinghouse is the perfect tv for watching movies, sporting events or even playing your favorite games on a large screen. Plus the integrated USB media player allows you to watch full motion or still jpeg images. The 1080p resolution will provide bright, clear imagery. Watching tv, sporting events and movies has never been so fun.

Anyone else find that their TV's sound is SOOOO loud even on level 1???
Start your review of Westinghouse 55" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel LED TV HD - Black!
Waco
The picture on this television is really nice and so is the price. However, I'm not currently able to use this TV because it's got some glitches. It keeps returning to menu screen and it's so annoying. I'm hoping to get it repaired and for free because its relatively new. Cant reccomend it at this time.
Redding, CA
We honestly are starting to really hate our tv. The sound cuts in and out randomly with no explanation why. And when the speakers do work, they are either way too quiet or blaring.
Valparaiso
I love this television. It was relatively cheaper and it’s really lasted me a long time. I think the picture is just as good as other TVs that cost a lot more. It was easy to set up and is easy to use. It has gone above and beyond my expectations, I would definitely recommend this TV.
Silver Spring, MD
Picture quality pretty good, but sound is horrible. If you have a sound bar laying around, then this would definitely be worth it. We paid less than half this price for black Friday and went back and grabbed a cheap RCA sound bar. Still paid less doing it this way.
Atlanta, GA
Overall it is a pretty good TV for the price. Mine is a little bit of an older version but it has lasted me so many years! The sound is good, the visuals are good and is a pretty reliable TV. We are planning on getting a 4K soon but this TV has truly done me good :)
So far this tv has been great. 3 years in with no real problems. The sound quality is good at most times however if you have a small room, you can’t hear it very well unless it’s turned way up when watching movies. Light and easy to move.
Marshfield , WI
I have had this tv for a few years now and I love it. The color and sound is amazing and I haven’t had any issues with it yet. You can either mount it on the wall or have it sitting on its stand. One of the best TVs I have purchased.
Chicago
Had this tv for a number of years great picture but needed to buy external speakers for TV.Good picture ok sound unless you buy speakers.Needs internal speakers .You Tube and a couple of free games.I love my tv for an inexpensive tv its great
Bronx, NY
I like the picture but the sound quality is bad. Its very low and sounds like its mono, even when I went through the settings. With a sound bar it sounds so much better
Ontario, CA
I love this tv and the picture is very clear. I do feel like the settings menu is a little frustrating and that it could use more hdmi ports. But it’s nice, big and clear. The only real downside is it isn’t compatible with my sound bar.