Westinghouse 42" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (DWM42F2G1)

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Value and innovation in led hdtv from westinghouse. with a dazzling picture and thoughtful design the 42 westinghouse led hdtv is a versatile fit for a variety of places. the 42 hdtv offers 3 hdmi inputs and a dazzling 1080p picture to ensure movies and games all of your hd content - comes alive. Plus the integrated USB media player allows you to watch full motion or still jpeg images. Practical meets cutting-edge led technology - westinghouse led hdTVs feature brilliant color, low energy consumption, an attractive slim, feather-weight design. Everything you need at a great value.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse 42" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (DWM42F2G1)!
Clarksville, MI
Purchased this TV as an open box purchase. It isn't anything special in my opinion. It was super affordable for a larger basic television. It was missing a few screws to attach the base to the screen but that could have been from it being open box. I would recommend if you want just a basic no special features TV.
1,349 reviews
We have this television in our bedroom and it works very well. It is a good size for our room and can be mounted although we have it sitting on top of a dresser. The picture quality is nice and colors seem true to the real colors. There are other TVs that have crisper, clearer picture quality but it fits our needs well and was a good price.
Sierra Madre , CA
Love this tv so so much ! I have the Roku version and the picture quality is absolutely amazing , we got it for $150 on Black Friday and we couldn’t beat that deal
Is this the best TV on the planet? Absolutely not. But for it’s price and it’s size and capabilities, it cannot be beat. I have owned this TV for over 4 years and have no major problems with it. My only annoyance is that the TV will not change the input with any universal remote and manually has to be done (which is not the easiest process - pushing volume and channel buttons at different times, etc.).
Billings
I've had this tv for almost 8 years and have had no problems what so ever. Has pretty good picture even with it being 8 years old. I would definitely buy another one. Its way more affordable and just as good as a Samsung or LG in my opinion.
Love my Westinghouse! Had heard mixed reviews about this brand from friends and coworkers, but scored a great holiday deal on it so I figured the most it'll do is knock me out $200. But so far it works fantastically! No issues at all. The picture is great, especially in HD. Sound is fantastic. There are many HDMI and USB outputs. I would recommend this product to everyone!
I had to buy a new TV for our living room so my daughter could play her new Xbox on it. Target had a great sale on this TV a few weeks ago. I have another Westinghouse TV that we bought a few years ago, so when I saw this, I ran out and got it. It has a great picture with great resolution. It's nice and light, so I was able to carry it myself. It's set up on a TV stand and sits nice on it. It doesn't wiggle or shake when we walk past the stand.
Banning, CA
Best television purchase I have ever made. The sound is crisp, clear, and loud. The screen is vivid. I had to travel cross country with it in my car when I moved and It held up to the elements without a scratch or any melted parts. We now have more than one Westinghouse television, and so do our family members.
Merrill, WI
This is a nice looking television. However, the downfall I could not connect to my dish remote so always have to use two remotes to change channels and volume. Also after having my television for only a short time I noticed the screen seemed to glitch in spots.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent picture quality. Speakers sounded incredible upon purchase but seemed to be damaged within a month which was disappointing. Decent return policy but a hassle to be without a TV for up to 6 weeks.

Looking for your answer?