Westinghouse 42" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (DWM42F2G1)

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Value and innovation in led hdtv from westinghouse. with a dazzling picture and thoughtful design the 42 westinghouse led hdtv is a versatile fit for a variety of places. the 42 hdtv offers 3 hdmi inputs and a dazzling 1080p picture to ensure movies and games all of your hd content - comes alive. Plus the integrated USB media player allows you to watch full motion or still jpeg images. Practical meets cutting-edge led technology - westinghouse led hdTVs feature brilliant color, low energy consumption, an attractive slim, feather-weight design. Everything you need at a great value.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse 42" Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (DWM42F2G1)!
Creve Coeur, IL
Love love love my TV! The only thing with it that irritates me is if you accidentally hit the wrong button you have to go back through the setup process! It's a great television and has great picture. Took a chance with a brand I hadn't heard of but definitely don't regret it!
Bayonne, NJ
Amazing tv! Great quality, great sound, great picture. Super easy to set up. No hassle at all. This TV is the perfect size for my bedroom and the picture is just right. I would definitely buy this brand again in the future. Looking to buy a bigger one for my living room.
Morgantown, WV
Pleased with this purchase. The price was unbelievable and we haven't had any problems with it. The only thing I would complain about is that the settings menu is a little frustrating sometimes.
Decorah, IA
I bought this on black friday and it was definitely worth it the picture is great and huge my only complaint is that the sound has to be turned up all the way for certain movies.
Middletown, IN
I love this TV for the price and warranry,. It has a great picture and sound. Bought at target on black Friday. I believe I will continue to buy Westinghouse
Ringgold, GA
This is a great inexpensive TV. We got it on black Friday and it is good for the price. It is not better than a 1000 dollar TV but a great 250 TV.
Lancaster , CA
I love my tv. I bought it on Black Friday for a very good price. We also purchased an Apple TV to go along with it and the picture is very good!
Awesome picture, clear & never fuzzy picture, we recently bought an antenna and we thought we'd get a fuzzy picture but picture was clear & crisp
This is a pretty good TV for a very reasonable cost. Clear, sharp picture, lightweight, and sleek looking design. I would buy another one.
Hayden, AL
Not a bad tv. I inherited it so I don't know the price point. I can't say what that is. But it is good and sounds nice. I use it rarely

Looking for your answer?