Westinghouse - 40" Class (39-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Hdtv - Black

by Westinghouse

Westinghouse - 40" Class (39-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - HDTV - Black

Hello these quarmouch Brahim of Moroccan origin 31 years, I love your work and your product superb, because your company is among the best in their field, that's why I contact you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube channel will serve me a lot in my personal and professional life. I take this opportunity to contact you to give you my contact information to work together to share the experience of this great product at all levels to give a more detailed opinion to anyone who wants to have the same product or detailed information that's why I want to try it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my e-mail [email protected] Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Start your review of Westinghouse - 40" Class (39-1/2" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - Hdtv - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Miamisburg, OH
This is a good, affordable TV. Also very light when considering mounting it on the wall. We've had it for a few years and haven't had any issues with it. It's functional and works well. We got it for a good price at Best Buy and have been happy with it since.