Westinghouse 40" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel LED TV HD - Black

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Enhance your entertainment experience with the westinghouse 40 hdtv. This 1080p led-backlit screen delivers brilliant image and superior tv viewing perfect for any room in the house. The 3 hdmi ports offer flexible connectivity to multiple hd devices, so you can enjoy your favorite movies, sporting events and music from multiple entertainment sources. Plus, you can view photos and play music stored on a USB drive thanks to its USB port.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse 40" Class 1080p 60Hz Flat Panel LED TV HD - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Loveland
This TV has lasted me about 3 years at this point. Perfect screen with no pixelation. I think its just big enough for a small living room. I really love the sound quality on it and I feel that it's a good edition to any small living room. Westinghouse is a good brand.
I bought this television on black friday from Target. It has a good picture quality. The size is just perfect for my small living room. It lets off a decent about of brightness to the screen. However the sound quality is quite off. It seems like the sounds goes in, as if it doesn't give off enough sounds. Occasionally it makes the people talking on it sounds nasally. Which I though were just the peoples own voices. When I then watch it else where it then sounds fine. There isn't much else to complain about. You get what you pay for in my opinion.
I love Westinghouse televisions. They had Amazon sound and picture quality. I also love the built in DVD player. It was very convenient to not have the big box and cords everywhere. They last a very long time, and they are just all around great televisions.
San Diego , CA
I got it from best buy. They told me not to. But I've had Westinghouse before and it was always great to me, I love this one its a great picture , easy to connect and get all my other devices on board. Its the perfect size for my room personally. I couldn't be happier
Newbury Park, CA
I really love this TV! It was very affordable at target and I love the color quality! The only issue my family has with the TV is that we live in an apartment complex and the sound is SOO loud even on level 1, we feel bad for our close neighbors.
Saint paul, MN
Great tvs for the price but one of the two that i have has started to act like an antenna has a bad signal if you know what that looks like only it does it when I'm watching movies too i know its the TV sonetimes its perfect and then sometimes its a little bit but other times its really bad and i cant seem to figure it out except it must be on its way out but its just wierd because it can be perfect for a long time. My other one is perfect though :)
Los Angeles, CA
I got this TV not to long ago and I must say it's an amazing TV with a great picture lots of different customization settings to it and it looks great with my Apple TV and my gaming system! Definitely recommend!
Mankato, MN
You never know what you are missing until it's gone. That is the truth. When I watch movies on someone else TV, I realize how much better picture quality we have on ours. Watching movies and shows is an experience at our home. and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I bought this TV for my daughter for her birthday and it is perfect for her!! she didn't need anything too fancy but we wanted something of good quality!! It has HD capabilities and it was very light and slim which I liked.
Sheridan, OR
This TV was a great Black Friday deal. It fits perfectly in our TV space above our fireplace. The image is clear and the price was great. I'm having nothing but happiness with this great product.