Westinghouse 39

Westinghouse 39" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV

BY WESTINGHOUSE

Westinghouse LED HDTVs are designed for the consumer in mind with a slim energy efficient design and clear crisp picture. This LED HDTV is perfect for any space, any budget or any lifestyle. see more...

Westinghouse 39
Westinghouse 39" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV
Carrie M.
Denver, CO
Honestly had a terrible experience with this tv. Bought it, all be it on discount, but brand new... Lasted 7 months roughly. Called the manufacturer who had me send it back (expensive and difficult if you didn't save the box), finally got another one like 6 weeks later, it lasted less than 3 months. I didn't even go through the hassle again. Not worth even a discounted price. :(
Marcia P.
Evanston, IL
I bought this TV for my bedroom and I absolutely love it. I am very happy with the picture and the sound. It is a basic TV so don't expect much but if you are just looking for a nice flat screen TV for a little bit of money then this is your TV
Jessica C.
This TV is great for the $$ but if I spent a little more I could have gotten a much nicer tv. When watching shows, the people always look a little too pink in the cheeks- even after adjusting
Sarah C.
Orlando, FL
I recently bought this TV for my living room. I love how clear the image is. with so many HDMI hookups I can connect my blue ray player, stereo system, apple TV, and Google chromecast.
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
Great, great product for the price. This TV had better picture in the store than the brands that are $100's more. I will move this to my bedroom and upgrade to a bigger size for my living room. I will most likely buy from this brand.
Rhonda G.
Riverside, CA
Quality picture for under $400 at kmart.
Clear picture, great for movies and gaming.
Easy to use,set up and install and this coming from a single college student female.
Misty M.
Toano, VA
I absolutely love this tv! We have 2 of this brand actually, And we've had the older one for 5 years! We loved it so much we recently purchased a new one for our bedroom.
Crystal G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Bought this TV for my 18yr old son for Christmas so he has better TV to play his video games on. It does what it's supposed to, no issues or complaints so far.
Courtney A.
I love my Westinghouse TV it amazing! It also has a very good picture and good sound! I would recommend to to people! Mine wasn't really that expensive either!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with Westinghouse. Their quality of televisions are absolutely worth the purchase and have lasted for years, for me.
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
How clear is the picture? is there any bad things about it?