Westinghouse 37" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (EW37S5KW)

by Westinghouse

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Don't simply watch tv, experience it. Stunningly vivid colors enhance a large, crisp viewing area. Movies and sporting events look incredible. And this westinghouse led hdtv is energy efficient, lightweight, and features ultrathin space-conscious design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Westinghouse 37" Class 720p 60Hz LED HDTV - Black (EW37S5KW)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I enjoy watching moviedo with my family or playing games” in 1 review
Washington, PA
Good Tv for the price. Unfortunately my power, channel, and volume buttons on the tv have stopped working which is and inconvenience when I've misplaced my remote control (which happens a lot with a 2 year old) but other than that not a bad Tv.
Dallas, or
Picked this up for my son's room and he absolutely loves it. The price was fantastic and the quality is the best out of the models we looked at. The ports are easy to access and get to. There aren't many buttons so it has a sleek look to it. The sound quality is impressive for such a small package.
Columbus, OH
This has a very crisp clear picture, works well with the smart blu ray dvd player we brought with it. It connects to the internet, and anything else, I've connected it to. This size is nice for a bedroom. I'd recommend 40' or higher for the family room.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love my new purchase. It has crystal clear picture and was excellent selection. Only thing is the volume control, sometimes, it's louder when watching a movie verse watching a TV station. you have to turn it up louder.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this television right after i moved. i was a bit skeptical because of the reviews i read, but the price was great so i went ahead anyways. i loved it, i had it for 7 months now and no issues have arised.
Saint Albans, VT
I've had my Westinghouse 37" TV for about 3 years now. I love it! The picture is clear and vibrant. The HD works well with my cable carrier as well. I give my Westinghouse TV a 11 on a scale of 1-10.
Wow. The picture on this TV is FABULOUS. I was so pleasantly surprised when I bought this. I got this for Christmas and am so happy I went with this brand :)
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If you get this TV you will notice the difference from regular TV to hd... I love it... I enjoy watching moviedo with my family or playing games
Techie Expert Level 3
One of the first TVs I bought for myself really nice dependable has last for over five years for me would buy this brand again
Long Beach, CA
Perfect TV for my bedroom. Hooked up very easily! The picture quality is great and the built in speakers are awesome.