Westinghouse 32

Westinghouse 32" Class 60Hz DLED HDTV - Black (EW32S5KW)

BY WESTINGHOUSE #64 in Televisions

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! Value and innovation in led hdtv from westinghouse with a dazzling picture and thoughtful design the 32" westinghouse led hdtv is a versatile fit for a variety of places. practical meets cutting-edge led technology - westinghouse led hdTVs feature brilliant color, low energy consumption, an attractive slim, feather-weight design with 2 hdmi inputs. Everything you need at a great value. you can be sure it's slim westinghouse optimizes efficient engineering in its entire line of led hdTVs, which means the ew32s5kw features a slim 3.1" profile for an easy fit in almost any space. the versatile 32" westinghouse. see more...

Westinghouse 32
Westinghouse 32" Class 60Hz DLED HDTV - Black (EW32S5KW)
Imani S.
los angeles,ca
I currently have this TV and it works fine. The picture could be better honestly but Westinghouse tvs aren't the most expensive on the market which is the main reason I bought it. I've had it for about 3 or 4 years and I have had a good experience with it. I'd say for the money it's a good buy although I'll definitely be upgrading to a better TV in the future.
Melanie O.
Erie, PA
This thing can be absolutely crystal clear with really good sound. In fact, I love this television. I've had very little problems with it. The only reason that it is not a five star is because upon initial purchase, it would shut off every five to ten minutes, on its own, without the timer set.
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
This is a good product for the price. It is very easy to use, but I don't think is as good of quality as other models/brands. My only complaint is that the sound is not the best quality, it sounds kind of tin-y. It was very easy to set up and I would recommend to others.
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Got a great price on the TV during Black Friday and it is super lightweight and have no issues whatsoever with it. Great picture and has enough ports for hdmi to plug in all your stuff. Great TV all around at a great price.
Meira S.
Techie Expert Level 1
My only concern about this TV is that my audio seems to vary a lot between stations. The remote is a little sticky, like you have to push down super hard to adjust the volume but otherwise, I really am happy with it.
Kylie H.
Oshkosh, Wi
Just go it recently because my brother took my old one but the picture and sound is great its great for bedroom size and they last forever its the same brand i have in my living room and we've had that one for years.
Kelsey V.
Sarasota, FL
I decided to treat myself to a new TV for my room. I did a lot of research on less expensive tv's and many people talked about Westinghouse. I have loved mine. The quality of the picture is amazing, the colors are vivid and the sound quality is impressive for a TV in this price range.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This TV has been a great purchase to keep in the bedroom. We weren't looking for anything fancy, just something to hook a chromecast up to and watch netflix. It is exactly what we needed and can't be beat for the great price we got!
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
We use this TV in our daughter's room. The quality is great for the price range. We have never had any problems with it and it has traveled cross country with us.
Danielle Z.
Granville, MA
This is the worst TV I have ever owned. After a short few months the screen started going fuzzy & then shortly after it would go completely blank. Called Westinghouse to take care of the issue and they said there was nothing they can do. Stay away!
Lauren G.
Franklin, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
How is the picture quality on this tv? I'm looking to buy it on Black Friday because it's a great deal!