BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
More charming hotels I've ever stayed in. The beds are so comfortable, and the rooms are always so nice and clean. The customer service has always been better than expected. Every time I've stayed in a Westin the staff has taken their time out of the day to refer to me by name every time they see me. Worth the price!
Cassandra Z.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite hotel chain. I've stayed at a W hotel in Dallas, Westin Lagunamar in Cancun and Westin Punta Cana Dominican Republic. I'll be going back to Westin Lagunamar Cancun in July so I'm pretty excited. The staff is always so nice and helpful and I love their rewards program. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds, landscaping is always looking clean and cut. I would definitely recommend staying at a Westin!
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Five stars for the Westin! No matter where I am in the country, I am never let down. The service is always phenomenal and rooms are spotless. I always use the Westin and o would highly recommend staying there.
My husband and I stayed at the hotel located in ST. Louis for our Honeymoon. We were going to a Cardinals game so we wanted to be as close to the Ballpark as possible, we couldn’t have been any closer! We had a view of the stadium and were walking distance to everything, the hotel was amazingly clean and the restaurant inside was delicious! I would stay there every time we go to a Game!
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Spent my wedding night in Westin In Virginia Beach! Enjoyed every second of it! Met some great people who worked there! Everyone was friendly and the room was amazing! Definitely recommend it! And the view was pretty!
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently went to Rupaul's Dragcon in LA. Our first hotel was awful and hotwire immediately moved us to a Westin. It was a lovely room and the service was top notch. The biggest issue was the weird elevator system and the $50 per day parking with absolutely no other parking options.
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
When I travel no matter the country or state this hotel never disappoints. I never have any issues they are so helpful and really accommodate their customers. My most recent stay was at The Westin in Guadalajara. Me and my boyfriend always enjoy our stays and they are so clean and attentive with us every time.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
We've been staying at westin for years. they have a great reward system through spg which means we can stay here at a good value. very family friendly hotels and their locations are great. we especially loved the aruba and caymen island locations. highly recommend to families with kids
Tara N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at the Westin in downtown Pittsburgh. The room was clean and ready upon arrival. When we needed additional supplies, they were delivered up to our room by some very polite staff. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant. I highly recommend!
Brooke G.
Meriden, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Incredible hotel in the heart of Boston! The staff was unbelievable and made our experience so great! They were able to recommend restaurants and places to go and someone was always available! The hotel was beautiful and we couldn’t of asked for a better place to stay!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?