BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Never have had a bad experience while staying here. All the ones I have been to are clean. The staff couldn't accommodate us enough!
Sarah F.
I've stayed in Westin hotels on occasion throughout the years. They're s step up from average place but nothing too over the top.
Jenna I.
Always a super updated hotel with the kindest staff around. They always strive to help out customers and I am always satisfied
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great branch of hotels. I've never been disappointed with a stay there. The rooms are always clean and the staff is awesome.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
The Weston has to be my favorite! Every location I've been to was always nice, but I think the best one is San Diego Gaslamp
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I love the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto. It's my go to place to stay downtown. Love the beds and the hotel is very clean.
Grazia S.
Hotel was great! Loved that they had a Keg attached. Food in the hotel itself was great as well. Rooms were kept very clean
Jillian L.
Stayed at the Westin in Las Vegas. Nice clean rooms. Only downside is the pool is so small, its always full.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Westinghouse has never disappointed. The Westinghouse Harbour castle in Toronto has great views of the lake!
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Every Westin we have stayed at has been extremely nice. Service is perfect and rooms are roomy and clean.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?