BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Tricia O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love westin hotels and resorts, it is a bit pricey but you get exquisite service and your moneys worth. The rooms are very classy, although i have only stayed in a regular suite i can only imagine what a presidential suite would look like...one day for sure :)
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've stayed at a few Westin Resorts/hotels. Always have had great service. I love staying at the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver. Beautiful rooms and a perfect location.
Blythe H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Westin is our favourite high-end chain of hotels to stay at due to the impeccable service, their perfect mattress and the heavenly showers.  Their rooms are stylish and comfortable, the ammenities are always top tier and the locations are some of the best.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg , MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I stayed at the Westin in Montreal in 2013, and had a great time. Though it was on the pricier side, I enjoyed the service, location and facilities. There was a power outage one day we stayed there, but the staff was very helpful in assisting guests who needed to get to and from their rooms.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
The Westin in Edmonton was one of my favorite hotel experiences. The classy pool that was open late. The wonderful room service and employees. I felt so pampered for the short weekend I stayed with Westin.
Matilde-Rose A.
Bayswater, Vic
We have stayed in Westin's around America but our favorite was in Fiji. Great standard of accommodation. I feel confident booking into Westin's that I will receive a good standard of accommodation.
Brandee F.
Abbotsford, BC
Overall a good hotel chain, however the fact that wifi is not included and can cost $10-15 per day is a bit off-putting. Rooms are clean and spacious enough. Be aware, though, that if you are scent sensitive, the signature smell used in the lobby etc may bother you a bit.
Nancy (Yuan Si) J.
Burnaby, BC
Westin is fantastic. When I look for hotels, my two biggest must haves are comfy beds and modern bathrooms. I've stayed at Westin in a number of places and always manage to leave well rested.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Oh I love Westin hotels. Their pillows are so fluffy and relaxing, and their cute little green tea flavored soap are a wonderful touch. They are clean, quiet and offer great service.
Sarah S.
Canning, NS
Hotels always clean and with courteous staff. However I find their signature beds too squishy for my tastes. My husband and I need a firmer bed for our back's health.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?