BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Westin hotels are worth the spend if the comfort of your bed is one of the most important things to you when traveling. Their trademarked Heavenly bedding is incredible, like sleeping in fluffy clouds - you will get the best night’s sleep possible. Their level of service is also often top notch, including nice touches in some markets / properties offering complimentary house car service within a few miles of the hotel.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Westin is always my go-to when staying in the US. The rooms are always the same, excellent quality and the beds are comfortable. If I forget something, which I always do, they'll bring it up to my room for me. The staff has never been anything less than courteous, and their point system is easy to use.
Jan a.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the westing at mammoth mountain. Way to many stairs and the rooms where a small for the price we payed. Room service sucks for breakfast, although we had dinner in the restaurant and dinner was good. I do not enjoy walking up carting my equipment after a long day. That is why I take one star down. This hotel is “Dog friendly” that is great for me, I never travel with out my dogs.
Anne T.
I stayed at a Westin Hotel in Kansas City. While the hotel itself was great, for the price, I would have expected more amenities, such as a continental breakfast. We also had some issues because they booked us for two nights rather than one, and it resulted in a lot of issues.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stay at the Westin primarily for business travel, sometimes for personal travel and it's my hotel of choice.  I feel safe at their locations, they are always clean, and have never had an issue with their staff.  Their beds, linens, bath robes and towels are extremely higher quality than other comp hotels.  Their locations are usually fantastic, too.
Gabrielle L.
Every time we have stayed at the Westin it been such a great experience. We usually stay at the one near Palm Springs every year and we love everything about it. Exceptional customer service, beautiful rooms and villas with the most comfortable beds. Also the amenities are spectacular. Great gyms, pools, and an amazing spa. Highly recommend staying at this resort!
Gabriella d.
Lexington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our goto hotel for a weekend getaway. From check in to check out it’s so luxurious and comfortable.
If you have a lazy day definitely do room service. It’s amazing and delicious and you can go at you’re own pace.
The bed sheets are a highlight. Make you want to take them home with you. You cannot go wrong with a Westin Hotel.
Chelsea P.
claremont, CA
The Westin is always a beautiful hotel to stay at. The beds are extremely comfortable and you can actually purchase their bedding. They offer free Wi-Fi as do most hotel chains, great staff and have never had a problem with smokey rooms. The one in Detroit is awesome because it is inside the airport on the concourse! They just don't offer free breakfast.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville, FL
Westin hotels are my favorite! I’ve stayed in the hotels in various locations and they’ve always been excellent. The hotels have lovely interior, the rooms are modern and clean, staff is friendly, and I love their 12 check out time. It’s a little on the pricey side but I have gotten some great deals through Hotwire.
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
This is always a safe bed. I’ve never been to one that wasn’t comfortable, stylish, and clean. They always have great bathrooms and large rooms. It may be expensive but sometimes you deserve to truly relax and this hotel does just that. I always check for this hotel brand in any city I plan to travel to.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?