BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Mariola D.
Markham, ON
Whenever I go to Ottawa I love to stay at the Westin downtown. This is my favourite hotel, the staff is friendly, location is fabulous. The rooms are always clean and the staff is fabulous. The shore club restaurant is really good and a must to eat there.
Becky H.
London, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
If you are planning a trip away from home, consider booking your stay at the Westin Hotel.

I stayed at the Westin Toronto location and I had a beyond pleasant stay.

The beds and the linens were so comfortable and inviting, that although waking up well-rested, I had a tough time climbing outta the warm cocoon-like comfort of the bed.
I did find that the rate was a little steep, but so well worth every penny!

This location where I stayed had an amazing Japanese restaurant and a mini mall nestled close-by within the building where I could do some shopping abd pick up souvenirs for not only my family back home, but also for an added tranquil memory of when I stayed here.

Another beautiful option was that I could actually purchase the linens and Westin Brand housecoats, and pillows that were placed within my private room as well.

I wwould highly recommend staying at the Toronto location, I am not sure if all the Westin properties operate the same way as rhe one in Toronto did, but I am sure to be booking another stay in the coming weeks!
Allison M.
St Davids, ON
The Westin is always great. From the Heavenly collection (bed, towels, robes, shower) to the white tea scented toiletries, to the first class customer service, the Westin is a wonderful and pampering place to stay!
$ S.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great stay in Montreal. Exceptional fitness center. Starbucks in house. Westin in Montreal is in a central location as well. Room is spacious and comfortable. Great views of Montreal downtown core at night.
Danielle K.
Kamloops, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great hotels! Super friendly and courteous staff. Clean, spacious rooms. Greeted with infused water upon arrival. Great overall experience every time, would highly recommend! Very satisfied
Alyssa V.
Woodstock
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always stay at the westin harbourfront castle when staying in Toronto, Ontario. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly. The views are amazing, and the rooms are always up to expectations.
Aranza M.
I stayed at Cancún Westin Lagunamar and its amazing! Everything its so clean! And the views are beautiful the staff is very kind and friendly! Absolutely staying there again
Noor A.
My experience at Westin was good. I stayed at one of their two-bedroom suites which was SO spacious and it had a fully equipped kitchen, a living and a dining room with state of the art appliances and technical entertainment. I didn't venture much into the amenities of the hotel so I can't say much about them since I was mainly at that location for its nearby skiing facilities. They have a fantastic breakfast service that came complimentary with the suite, however I noticed that they didn't have much vegan options, so unless if you're a carnivore it may be a bit inconvenient. Other than that, I'd recommend it to everyone!
Melissa S.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Last year for my daughters 10th birthday she didn't want gifts, instead she wanted to stay at a hotel! We had a great time! They had a pool, free breakfast with waffles! It was great! We also stayed in the teddy bear suit! they gave the kids free teddy with a couple activity's! The whole room was decked out in teddy's! A great memory!
Autumn H.
Chilliwack, BC
Heavenly? That's what they call it at the Westin and it is the perfect description! I have stayed at many Westin hotels for work and pleasure in North America and Hawaii and have always been beyond satisfied. The beds are like a cloud, cs is always top notch and what else can you say about the classic white tea fragrance that greets you as you enter each hotel? Any chance I get to stay at a Westin I will always take!!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?