BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
Such an accommodating hotel! At every location I’ve stayed in, the staff were all so kind, and the room were very comfortable. It also helps too that my family has connections that allow us to get discounts:)) but even if we didn’t get discounts, we’d probably still stay at Westin.
Marinee K.
Montreal, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Westin Copley in Boston a few weeks ago. The hotel was beautiful, customer service very good. However, our bathroom was not very clean (hairs on the door), had no fan, and had no sound isolation. We just expected more from this chain.
Olivia S.
New Westminster, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently stayed at the Westin Desert Willow Villas in Palm Desert. My room was beautiful and comfortable, and the grounds were absolutely breathtaking. My favourite area was the quiet pool, an oasis specifically for adults and quiet time.
Kayla F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually I would rate this a 5 Star but I was pretty disappointed with the Westin Valencia Spain. The bed was VERY uncomfortable (and we stayed 10 nights!).
Room service menu is a joke... I seriously recommend avoiding at all costs. We were in a rush one morning and didn’t see a choice so ordered one of the larger breakfast choices. I kid you not it was a tiny pile of scrambled eggs, 3 grape tomatoes, and some bread. How much did this cost us? $100 CAD! Considering how cheap local food is in spain this was unbelievable. Get ready to pay an arm and a eh for every drink at the bar as well. I think it was 12 Euro for a tiny glass of Aperol spritz (like whut?!). Safe to say we avoiding any more meals/drinks there.
Bright side: The basic room is spacious and the bathroom was spotless. Having the option to get Starwood points, or actual money (5€) for each night we didn’t want maid service was a bonus for me. Safe the environment and get extra points? Sign me up!
Finally, the gym was the highlight of the hotel for sure! Best gym I have seen at a hotel in fact. Full set of free weights, several benches, squat rack, various weight machines, all the cardio equipment you would need etc.. salt water pool with wet and dry saunas was definitely a bonus too.
Mona L.
Manila
accomodating staff, free food in the lobby HAHA but no the room is really nice too and cozy and it feels kinda like home away from home and the outside of their hotels seriously looks AMAZINGGG! well in Korea at least haha
JOANNA A.
Toronto , ON
Westin resorts and hotels are a great old faithful. They aren't (usually) ridiculously over priced, that being said, are they comparable to the ritz? No. However, they are clean, beautiful and usually quite reasonable priced accommodations.
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Had the chance to stay at Westin La Cantera and Have only but good memories about it. The service is amazing, the people working there are very sweet and the food is really good! Very close to La Cantera Mall and amazing landscapes. Totally recomend!
Emily E.
Ottawa, ON
Amazing experience at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto,ON. The hotel was right on the water and the staff were super friendly. They even surprised me with a birthday cake and champagne for my birthday. The food at the hotel was absolutely to die for. I would return for the food alone. Overall it was an amazing stay.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ON
The Westin Hotel is a grand and a great and amazing place. This is one of the best hotels to stay in they are very prestigious. You are like in heaven there. I love the customer service. The pools and hot tub everything is wonderful...I recommend staying there...

by Lucie Lavigne

@Influenster
#Productcrush
#Contest

Stephanie W.
Ottawa, ON
I've stayed at countless Westin hotels throughout my travels around the world and they have always offered comfortable beds, friendly service, and affordable rooms in a good location of the city. I certainly would recommend staying at Westin hotels.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?