BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Tiffany T.
Fancy fancy and not too pricey. Love staying here when I can. It's worth it
Hannah K.
I love the Westin Hotels! I've stayed at multiple of their locations and have always been pleased and satisfying, rooms are always very clean, amazing customer service, great food, overall very satisfied, I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a good hotel
Christina H.
Haiku
I stayed at the Westin in Maui and couldn't have been happier. The room was absolutely beautiful. The view was amazing. The staff was very helpful.  I will be visiting again
Andrea E.
Topeka
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve only stayed at one Westin, in Fort Lauderdale. I went in with high expectations, but maybe they were too high. The plus was it was right on the beach, but I thought the hotel was not very clean and in need of mechanical upgrades. The elevators continually broke down as well as the escalator.
Autumn L.
Laurinburg, NC
I frequently attend conferences, and I love when the “official” hotel is a Westin. The beds and pillows are so comfortable, and they have the best makeup lighting in the bathrooms. Highly recommend staying there!
Jennifer H.
Palm desert , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great price. Clean rooms. Pet friendly at no additional cost. They brought up dog bowls. And a bed. Room service was decent.
Kristi E.
Little Rock, AR
Most comfortable beds and luxurious bathroom! I also love their white tea scented toiletries, it smells heavenly. The service is phenomenal.
Annie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We stayed at the Westin in Inner Harbor in Maryland. Great breakfast, very nice lobby, and the service is quite phenomenal. We were also able to travel with our puppies!
Shaunacey R.
Loved the Westin at Blue Mountain! We stayed a few years ago for our first family vacation. We had a 6 month old and had a one-bedroom suite. It was perfect to allow our son to go to sleep at his usual time and give us space for adult time as well. Got take out from restaurants in the village so we didn’t have to eat early with our toddler and had a small kitchen that allowed us to have what we needed in hand for warming bottles and picking lunches/snacks for the day. Great activities around the hotel and lovely pool! Would recommend in a heart beat!
Melissa B.
Edmonton, AB
Nice clean room. Too costly for room and the restaurant on site was really overpriced. Was grateful they had the nicest bed I’ve ever slept on and they provided us with tooth brushes and toothpaste thankfully as we were stranded travellers.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?