BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love Westin hotels. The rooms are always clean. I have had a great stay each time.
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Westin in downtown Cleveland is gorgeous, clean, and phenomenal customer service.
Griselda C.
Laveen, AZ
Great hotel brand ! They are definitely doing the right thing for their travelers.
Xochitl J.
The times I've stayed at the Westin the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I've been to couple of them, and I am very satisfied with the service and comfort.
Dana A.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Usually in the affordable category and super clean. Their beds truly are heavenly!
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Westin hotels are so nice. Convinient locations and very well decorated! Love it!
Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
Super good place! Good service and over all good everything. Recommend stayong here
Sarah F.
No matter what city I am in the Westin is always clean, modern, and comfortable.
Jessica R.
We stayed in New York with them and very nice and friendly. We would stay again.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?