BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
I stayed at the one in Charlotte. The people at the check-in desk were very nice, but the rest was lacking. The room was nice. I tried ordering dinner once and breakfast twice during my weekend stay, and they never showed up. When I called a full hour and a half after I'd ordered dinner, I was initially told that an attempt was made and no one answered. The person finally admitted that perhaps they had gone to the wrong room. I was told that my "incidentals" deposit would not be charged since it never arrived. The next morning instead of breakfast delivery I got a phone call insisting that there was not enough money in the incidentals account to cover breakfast. My dinner had never arrived, and even if they had forgotten to credit the dinner back, I'd ordered a grilled chicken salad, which surely did not cost $100. All in all the stay was disappointing and frustrating.
Ashlee H.
Key largo, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Westin in downtown Cleveland and had the absolute best experience. My boyfriend and I had been traveling for work separately for a bout a year and we able to meet in Cleveland for a weekend. I was calling a week in advance from another state. I had ordered some goodies from local candy shops. When I checked in they have had my package ready and had upgraded our room to a city view. We were there about an hour or two and had a knock on the door. Complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate our reunion. They had a beautiful restaurant with great food and great prices. But mean the service was stand out. They even had turndown service for free. I loved the staff, I loved the room and the super comfy bed. Absolutely no complaints. I was a Hyatt person and after years of being a loyal customer and not feeling like my loyalty was every acknowledged it was easy to make a switch to becoming a Westin girl!
Heather N.
Stockton
The Westin is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at! Such gorgeous views, free breakfast buffet that was super delicious, and the ladies at the spa give the best massages! The Westin close to Vegas is where I stayed at and it was one of the best stays I've ever had. Definitely recommend and will stay there again in the future!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
We recently stayed in a Westin in Palm Desert. Everything was really nice, the rooms were huge. This was a resort so the property was on a golf course and big so to get around was a walk although you could get a golf cart ride. My missing star is for the pool. The pool cabanas were too far from the actual pool and the pool was way to small. Other than that it was nice. Do not go in July though. Way to hot.
KP E.
I am currently staying at the Westin Peachtree in Atlanta for a client's book launch event. The room view is impressive on the 63rd floor and the room is quite nice. Common areas are well furnished & clean. And you can't go wrong with a full store Starbucks in the lobby. The central location in downtown Atlanta makes it easy to get around the area. Overall a very nice stay. Looking forward to another stay the next time I visit ATL.
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I recently stayed at the Westin in Westminster, CO for three nights. It was a beautiful hotel, very clean, comfortable beds, large windows with great views and wonderful blackout shades/curtains. Nice bathrooms with rain shower heads and the large mirror with a built in LED light border and a dimmer automatic nightlight. TV had option to login to person Netflix, Hulu and pandora accounts. Good customer service. Also got a great price through Priceline express deals! All in all would definitely recommend.
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
Stayed in the Westin by the strip in Las Vegas. It's actually one of my favorite hotels I've ever stayed in! So clean and I loved the interior of the rooms! They provide many amenities; they even had a cute bottle of roll-on lavender on next to the lamp that really helped me feel relaxed and fall asleep each night. Everyone that worked there was very nice except for one woman.
Monica K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Westin Hotel in Seattle, WA and it was such a nice stay! First, the lobby was spacious and conveniently had a small store for travel essentials. It also featured a bar and small restaurant for meals. The room was also spacious and decorated with modern and minimal style. The bed was so comfortable, I found it hard to get out of bed for meetings. They also ran a great program where if you chose to forgo turn down service to be more “green”, they rewarded guests with a Starbucks gift card!
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This hotel brand is a meeting I love to look for them every time I going to town I love the skyscraper I love the breakfast they serve I love the beds they have I love the bags they have they always have great customer service always have a Starbucks again you're a little bit pricey but it is a little weird to stay on the vacation everything will time I stay here so I definitely recommend this hotel
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Even though while staying here in their downtown San Diego location my boyfriend and I got our snacks and smartwater stolen out of the fridge. It was very strange considering that our room wasn't made but our food was gone? We complained and they checked the tapes and someone of the staff did take our stuff. They were very accommodating and gave us a bunch of snacks but no smartwater lol. The rooms are beautiful as well as the rest of the hotel.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?