BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Kieu N.
Wichita, KS
Our favorite hotel to stay at whenever we travel. Love their sheets and pillows and the friendly staff!
Mackenzie S.
Las Vegas, NV
Comfortable beds, friendly staff. overall very accommodating. i loved my ocean view room. will return.
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
I stayed at a Westin for a week while I was snowed in in St. Louis. Amazing service and a great hotel!
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
One of the best out there. We love and always try to find a Westin in the area where we are traveling.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've never stayed at a Westin that I didn't love. They are modern, clean, and their beds are heavenly.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I have only been to one Westin property but the Westin La Paloma was beautiful and had amazing service
Jennifer C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Westin hotels have always been a pleasure to stay at. worth the price, friendly staff. clean facility.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have always had a pleasant time while staying at a Westin Property. I would recommend this company.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
Always clean and personnel are always welcoming and helpful. I like to stay and enjoy whenever I can!!!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Great hotel! The rates are pretty good...not the best but ok! They are always clean and very friendly.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?