BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Katharine H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The one in VA Beach, VA is nice! I did a photoshoot there and it was very classy and everyone was friendly!
Christy A.
Apo, AE
I always have a great time at Westin hotels. New Orleans is my favorite! Well kept and great roof top pool
Ashley D.
I find staying at the Westin is always a safe option. Prices are good and my rooms have always been clean.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Stayed at a Westin in Pittsburgh over Easter and it was great! Very clean and comfy room! Would stay again!
Sandy H.
Alexandria, VA
Every Westin I've stayed at has been beautiful with nice clean rooms. Great amenities, free WiFi is a plus
Daniel A.
Gorgeous resort for vacation and a weekend getaway. Beautiful pools and spa’s great customer service
Yajhayra M.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I always love my stays at Westin Hotels & Resorts!! If you haven't stayed at one, I suggest you try them!
Carolyn G.
Uniontown, PA
I have stayed in this hotel in Pittsburgh and it was very nice. Great customer service and always clean!
Bailey R.
LOVE this hotel. It's so gorgeous and the rooms are very nice. The service there is really great as well
Kathy G.
Nice properties for conducting business meetings - but the restaurant at their DTW location is very slow.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?