BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
A very nice high quality hotel. Has a lot of amenities. Great place to stay. I would recommend it to others.
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Always clean, great sized rooms. One of the few hotels where all the staff seem well trained and are polite.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Westin is a very nice hotel chain. I've stayed in different locations and have never been disappointed.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I live in Savannah Ga and our local westin is great! They always have fun events & their restaurant is great!
nour t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Westin in Houston and every other one I've stayed at! Always so spotless and friendly. Great areas
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
My family used to own a timeshare with Westin and we loved the amount of choices we had when we vacationed.
Jessica J.
Stockbridge, GA
Love the Westin in Atlanta. Great bar, great staff, beautiful rooms with the perfect views. Love this place.
Ammeta H.
Westin is such a great hotel. the customer service and service in general is great. although its a bit pricey
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Westin is a great brand of hotels. They're all super comfortable, clean, and have fantastic customer service.
Krissi B.
I've stayed here numerous times and I've always been more than pleased! Beautiful rooms and amazing service!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?