BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never had a bad experience at a Westin Hotel. They are always clean and the customer service is excellent.
Stacy L.
Richmond, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love the Westin! Absolutely great service, very clean, the staff are always ver helpful, recommend it to anyone.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My client stayed at the Westin in San Diego for business when running a UC Berkeley event and he loved the stay.
Cherity H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at the Westin in Chicago and had a great experience, very nice room, clean, comfortable, loved the hotel!
Leah M.
Saginaw, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome hotel and great location for a conference in Detroit. I stayed for 3 nights and the bed was very comfy!
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Tysons corner location is the best but they are all nice. Well worth the money. Great service and rooms
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed at the Westin in Old San Juan Puerto Rico for a night while waiting for a cruise ship. It's lovely
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love staying at any Westin hotels with my family, you always know what to expect when you go there! Great place
Victoria A.
Love the westin in atlanta. It is where we honeymooned. They had free bottle service for.us when we checked in
Junior D.
I stayed in Canada in the Westin. Rooms very confortable. Clean. Modern. It's always a good option for travel.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?