BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Hue westin fan - I stay at one almost every week for work. My only complaint is their soaps never seem to wash off!
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed at a few Westin Resorts and have never had a bad experience they've all been clean with great service.
Aurora B.
Oswego , IL
Stayed in Westin for my husbands birthday I loved the modern look of the lobby's and everything about the decor.
Cherity H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at the Westin in Chicago and had a great experience, very nice room, clean, comfortable, loved the hotel!
Stacy L.
Richmond, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love the Westin! Absolutely great service, very clean, the staff are always ver helpful, recommend it to anyone.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love staying in the Westin. The always have sleep number beds which is awesome and they rooms are always nice.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never had a bad experience at a Westin Hotel. They are always clean and the customer service is excellent.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My client stayed at the Westin in San Diego for business when running a UC Berkeley event and he loved the stay.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Westin Is a great company. Always takes care of me and places value on the customer. Never fails to be innovative
Caitlin  M.
Wilmington, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great hotel. I've stayed in many of these for dance competitions and they are always helpful and gorgeous inside.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?