BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great hotel with good service! I love the downtown Atlanta location with the rotating restaurant overlooking the city!
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
We stayed in A Westin Resort while traveling for a graduation & we had a wonderful experience! Great Service & Quality!
Cindy E.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the fresh baked cookies. They always take good care of us at Westin in Indiana. Friendly people and very helpful
Anna W.
Alpharetta , GA
Westin are always nice and clean! The staff is usually friendly and I've never had any problems while staying there.
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've stayed a couple of Westin's and I always loved my visits there. The rooms are well kept and on the higher end.
Keara S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great hotel. I always find their rooms and common areas to be extremely clean, and the employees are always friendly
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite hotel. Every time I travel I check to see if that city has a westin. They have the most comfortable beds!
Tiffany K.
Really nice hotels but very expensive. Also the snacks that are sold inside of the hotel room are really convincing.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
The Westin has always been so beautiful and a nice place to stay! They're all over, and customer service is amazing.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Westin in Dubai is beautiful and the beach is gorgeous. I wish there was just as nice of a hotel here in Dallas.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?