BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Stayed here in both Chicago and Cincinnati! Both great experiences and would stay here when I don't mind paying the price!
Jennifer M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Stayed at the one in Manhattan... I liked it very classy and elegant the rooms were great would definitely stay there again
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Every Time we have stayed we have had an amazing experience . Clean rooms friendly staff accommodating to our every need
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My husband stayed at a Westin hotel before and he said that it was a great experience. Kind staff and exceptional rooms.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Westin is a pretty good hotel to stay at, it's located in the perfect area in my city so you have plenty of things to do.
Riley S.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They have the most comfortable beds! I've never had anything but an incredible, positive experience at a Westin hotel.
Andrea K.
Kansas city, MO
Stayed at the Westin in Indianapolis. Rooms were really nice, beds where comfortable. Would definitely stay they again
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
The Westin in Portland, Maine is so beautiful! I love their Top of the East lounge too that overlooks the entire city!
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great memories at the Westin in Hollywood, Fl. I celebrated my prom there in2004 and was in awe at the beautiful views
Jodi K.
Oakwood, OH
Always love our stays at the Westin hotel chains. They seriously do have the market cornered with those heavenly beds.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?