BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Inari N.
Soooooo bomb! Very nice, the rooms are amazing and I had a great view when I went. They have an amazing pool and gym as well.
maritza g.
By far Westin has been the hotel I have stayed at that has been the cleanest ever. Great service I recommend it to everyone
sabera r.
I love Weston it was the hotel me and my husband stayed at Westin on grand central in New York I loved the whole experience
amanda b.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The room was what you would expect but the bed was extremely nice. kind of expensive but worth it. check in was quick too.
Kate R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Pricey but good, is the best description for these hotel brands. They are always clean, but slightly older in most cases.
Jamie C.
Carrollton, IL
Westin is amazing. I've stayed at plenty if them across the country and I always feel like a VIP even as an average guest.
Myraleen S.
Silver Spring, MD
Great rooms. No issue with holding our luggage’s for early arrivals. Free bottled water which was amazing. Spacious rooms.
Natasha L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I do enjoy staying in their chain of hotels. We have a timeshare that is with them as well. I would recommend this hotel.
Emily J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have stayed in 2 different Westin's and they both were amazing. The beds were so comfortable and I did not want to leave
Kylie W.
Royal Oak, MI
I stayed at the Westin in Detroit and it was SO nice! I felt like it was a 5 star hotel that j didn't pay 5 star prices for
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?