BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Albina J.
Washingtn Twp, MI
I stayed at the Westin in Columbus Ohio. Such an amazing experience. I was greeted with fresh fruit and desserts and some wine.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My hubby and I love staying here when we're were on the way to and from St Lucia via Canada . clean neat ...staff was awesome !
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Always clean great concierge. Very nice rooms and I've never had a problem when staying in one. The have a great menu as well.
maritza g.
By far Westin has been the hotel I have stayed at that has been the cleanest ever. Great service I recommend it to everyone
Inari N.
Soooooo bomb! Very nice, the rooms are amazing and I had a great view when I went. They have an amazing pool and gym as well.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love staying at the westin! Anytime I travel they are always so comfy and inviting. The customer service is also excellent!
Cady J.
Lexington , KY
Every experience I have had at Westin has been wonderful. I have always had a clean room, staff has always been professional.
Nikeii C.
Houston, Tx
Westin hotels are very nice ! We visited New Orleans and stayed at the Westin! The stay was pleasant and the rooms were clean
Alexandra R.
Have stayed in a few but the Detroit location stands out. Beautiful rooms and amazing customer service. Lovely beds as well.
Samantha W.
Lockland, OH
Beautiful, clean rooms and amazingly friendly staff! Can't go wrong here. Will definitely choose Westin for my next vacation
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?