BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Sydney B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This experience was one of the nicest I have had. The staff was accommodating and recommended lots to do. It also felt as though I did not need to leave the hotel. The access to the beach and multiple pools with plenty of seating was perfect.
Jennifer K.
Ballston Spa
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Another Starwood property that always pleases me. Most recently I stayed at LAX in an upgraded corner suite. The beds are always comfy and the staff accommodating. Plus they have a complementary executive lounge for Platinum members.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Checked into the #westinsandiego and must so I am satisfied. Read some bad reviews and was apprehensive but glad i decided to follow through for my own first impression. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. My room was clean and I sleep good.
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite hotels ❤️ it doesn’t matter if it’s in the US or in a different country, their customer service is amazing ! The staff always goes above and beyond to make my stay as perfect as possible
Shauna J.
Westin hotels are consistently chic, comfortable, accommodating, and luxurious. I have always found the rooms to be nicely decorated and the staff helpful. I also love the signature scent of all the lobbies.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We stayed at the Westin Punta Cana in July 2014 and it was AMAZING!! The staff was 3 to 1 for every guest, super clean, very attentive, super nice rooms, amazing views. Would definitely recommend it.
Lindsey U.
Shawano
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You get what you pay for and it is true of hotels. Westin hotels might be a bit more expensive but it’s worth it. Great service, wonderful rooms! I always look forward to staying at a Westin.
Lauren R.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I love Westin hotels! I stay at the Westin quite often and am now a part of their rewards program. They really treat their guests well and give rewards member guests very nice rooms!
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
Omg.... I love the westin.. Its great the service, cleanliness, food, room sevice. Everything was great. I definitely recommend this hotel to all my family and friends
sammie p.
From the pictures online this place looked beautiful an rooms seemed bigger then they were too me it wasn't anything special but still was a nice room just not what I was expecting
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?