BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Weston hotels are amazing. I try to always stay at the Westin! They are great at service and the staff in Westin Hollywood is amazing.
Deann K.
Definitely a higher end hotel that offers luxury and comfort. We enjoy our stay every time we get the chance to get way from the kids!
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love Westins. They are not cheap, but you can't beat the service and beauty of a nice Westin. When you want to splurge, I recommend!
Beverly D.
We stayed at the west in hotel on our trip to Florida. We enjoyed our night stay. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don’t think there is a chain or anyone that can come close to beating a Westin heavenly bed. It is the most awesome experience ever
Julia L.
Dix Hills, NY
The Westin hotels are by far the best hotels that I’ve stayed in. Their point system is incomparable and their service is impeccable.
Jordan K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love the Westin. Their beds are to die for. I have a hard time waking up and getting out of bed when on vacation or a business trip
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
This is a very nice hotel. I had so much fun when I stayed here at the beach. My kids had a blast. I will definitely stay here again.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stayed at a beautiful westin in Lake Las Vegas. The only thing I was upset with is we got two double beds instead of a King.
Nicole H.
Columbia, MD
Stayed at a Westin in New Orleans! Loved it! Had a nice rooftop pool, beds were comfy, rooms clean, and was so close to everything!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?