BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love this chain. Stayed in one in Vegas and the rooms are super clean, the bar is nice and the staff are great, very helpful. No complaints.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
I liked the indoor pool and restaraunt at the Westin I stayed at. I got to stay there for free but I probably would not stay there otherwise.
Heather D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We had trouble setting up our room block but the worked it out in the end and made sure that check in and out stay was seamless and pleasant.
Lara D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at Westin in Richmond and was impressed by the personalized service, comfy rooms and small touches like lemonade station in the lobby.
Alejandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Stayed at the westin in San Antonio tx for 3 months. The staff was amazing very kind and understanding. Will definitely be staying here again
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Westins! I always enjoy my stay there. Rooms are nice and clean! Highly recommend choosing to stay at a Westin if you have the chance!
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Westin in Tampa is an absolute place to visit mainly bc of Starbucks LOL. Also, there is a restaurant inside that has the best salad EVER
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Stayed here a few times and have done brides makeups here. It's a decent hotel I would say to check trip advisor for the specific location!
Ja M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wonderful place to stay.
I've always experienced excellent service & always an enjoyable nights rest at many of their different locations.
Nicole D.
Beautiful hotel. We stayed at the one in Chicago,IL. The room was huge and the king bed was so comfortable. Was a bit pricey, but worth it.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?