BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like this brand and their focus on "a better year you". The brand concept is well thought out and they deliver a consistently high level of service!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Beautiful hotel. I actually stayed in one here and in Mexico. I loved the Mexico location way better, its beautiful ! amazing rooms and free breakfast
Mackenzie R.
San Juan, PR
I LOVE the westin hotels -- I just stayed at the Palace in Madrid and had a great stay. Incredible customer service and always in the best locations.
Maggie V.
I'm stayijg at the Westin in Atlanta for the first time in 2 weeks, and am extremely excited! the rooms look great online, i just hope its up to par!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Every Westin has been a different experience. Over all the customer service is good but I defiantly notice a difference from one location to another.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
My favorite hotel! I love the Heavenly beds. So nice to walk in and know you are going to have a good nights sleep because you have GOOD PILLOWS.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Stayed here a few times and loved it each time. Great modern look to all establishments and great service. Will recommend to all and will go back.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My favorite hotels to stay at. I've stayed at the worst Westin (Atlanta airport) and it was still nicer than a lot of other hotels I've stayed at.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Always great rooms and service! We love staying at Weston hotels if we get the chance. Only downfall: sometimes they can be a little over priced...
Lindsey C.
I stayed in a westin in hollywood and it was fabulous. HUGE hotels with so many fun things to do in the hotel and such great people working there!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?