BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Brooke M.
Statesboro
This hotel was great. The rooms are very nice and clean. My sister had twin boys and the staff was very helpful and caring. I will definetly stay here again.
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
I stayed at the Westin in Georgetown for a conference and it was super nice. Huge room and bathroom with separate shower and tub. Room service was good too!
Erin A.
I've stayed at quite a few Westin hotels and they are always so luxurious and comfortable. The staff is extremely helpful and the rooms are always spotless.
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
Great hotels! We got to stay in one with the in-laws and it was so nice! The staff was great, the rooms were clean and it was overall a great experience.
TaSheka S.
Love.... love...love ...this place...
The W is difinitely the place you want to be at when your traveling. Very upscale hotel... social life is everything
Stephanie K.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Westin was great, with great staff and service. The room and lobby were always clean and fresh items. Would recommend to others to stay at a Westin hotel!
Ashley C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Stayed in the Westin Las Vegas this weekend. The price was amazing. Especially since you get a beautiful room with a view at the high roller Farris wheel.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
You can't go wrong with the Westin brand - from their truly heavenly beds to their heavenly showers to the fantastic in room coffee, they always deliver.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at a Westin in Miami and it was one of the best experiences. Relaxed, elegant, great food and my room was extraordinary. Enjoyed my stay greatly!
Misty W.
Conroe, TX
I have stayed at several Westin's. I'm always very pleased with the service and rooms. All I can say is BEST BEDS EVER! They are like sleeping on a cloud!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?