BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed in a few of these hotels in different place. very happy with the rooms. cleans , some were spacious . some small. great for over nighter or a long stay
Lena P.
Love the westin! In Atlanta they have a restaurant at the top where it moves,so you can see the whole city. The food is expensive,but it's definitely worth visiting before you die! Great hotel and great food!
karla d.
Farmington, MO
We have stayed at a Westin in St. Louis, Missouri and Kansas City, Missouri. I must say the one in St. Louis was much nicer than Kansas City. I love their heavenly beds and sleep better than at home.
Nicole H.
Skillman, NJ
This is the only hotel my uncle will stay in!! I have been to the one in Hoboken, NJ... Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?
Micki K.
Canton, MA
While not a huge fan of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, I will say that if I do happen to book a room at a Westin, one is always guaranteed a good night's rest. Love that Heavenly Bed !
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Their beds are like no other! I normally don't get much sleep when I am in a hotel but I sleep like a baby when I am at a Westin hotel. Also they have a great concierge service.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I would say this hotel is high and there at the one in Southern California Long Beach and it's expensive because of the location it's about a block away from the Beach
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Melissa S.
ottawa43 conversations

1 influenster found this helpful

last year for my daughters 10th birthday she didn't want gifts, instead she wanted to stay at a hotel! We had a great time! They had a pool, free breakfast with waffles! It was great! We also stayed in the teddy bear suit! they gave the kids free teddy with a couple activity's! The whole room was decked out in teddy's! A great memory!
Mariela R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My favorite hotel chain to stay at my favorite one was at long beach Cali it was my first stay and they made it memorable so I trust staying at any another Westin
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
One of the best hotel chains in the USA that really step up to the table! In the one's I have been staying the service was excellent, the restaurants were good and price wise pretty reasonable. Consumer service is excellent, the only issue I have had once was a check-in issue, my internet registration was not in their system, but I have had my itinerary printed out and they gave me a nice room in a higher price range then the one originally booked. I will use this chain over and over again!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?