BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Ravan A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very very nice - really liked the room and the quality of room service. Nice bathtub also, really enjoyed our stay - they also gave us free room service when the maids forgot we had late check out. Loved it!
Olivia B.
Really great hotel the only downside is it doesn’t have a pool and I was very disappointed about that but I forgot all about it I was having fun all day at that hotel and I 100000% recommendation
Sharon M.
Griffin
I recently stayed at the Westin Resort in Savannah, Ga. Check in was a breeze with upgrade options. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The Tv's were smart Tv's. The only downside was that it was a little pricy and there was not a lot of parking. They do have a free ferry service to take you to River Street.
Courtney B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love that the Westin has Fit options- it’s a perfect fit for my family and what our social media platform
Focuses on. Not only are the hotels beautiful but the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Westin even offers a program where they will bring workout attire to your room so you can pack light- how cool is that?!
Breelle S.
Boston, MA
I recently stayed at the Westin attached to the Detroit airport and I did not want to leave! Such a beautiful hotel with many little details to make your stay comfortable. A beautiful robe, a scented oil to help you sleep, a wine key, the list goes on. I contemplated missing my flight to sleep in the bed longer lol
madison s.
Knoxville, TN
I love Westin’s. And their signature king beds. (Where can I buy one?!! I want one so bad!!) they are always so clean and complete with great service. I have loved my experiences and will definitely be going back to a Westin. Mostly because their beds are seriously so comfy.
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AMAZING HOTEL! Staff is friendly. The hotel is beautifully built. I stayed in the one that is located in downtown Memphis, nice area and atmosphere. Soft comfortable bed. Nice lounge. Great views from room. Amazing. We caught a great deal on the room. Very much recommended.
Grace H.
N Falmouth, MA
Might as well be at a spa. Bathroom is so nice and the shower head is one of those square ones. Even their shampoo and condition and body lotion is to die for that people buy it! Their robes feel like you’re at the spa, and comfiest softest bed and clean rooms.
Charla P.
Lexington
Recently stayed at the Westin in downtown Atlanta. Highly recommend!! Service was amazing and the rooms were gorgeous. Every single room had a stunning view! We had a Starbucks in the hotel which was great because I can’t go anywhere without my coffee!
Sydney B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This experience was one of the nicest I have had. The staff was accommodating and recommended lots to do. It also felt as though I did not need to leave the hotel. The access to the beach and multiple pools with plenty of seating was perfect.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?