BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Brandi G.
My husband and I stayed in a Westin in Atlanta. The price was affordable and completely worth it. We'll never forget our horizon-length window and the view of the city at night!
Taniesha F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Westin hotel is nice I have not stated there before but I visited one in Bellevue, Wa for a ballroom dance competition. It was very elegant and could hold a very large party.
Gabbie F.
Phoenixville, PA
Stayed in Westin hotels 2 times and was always pleasant. Rooms were clean, odor free, and a good stay. The workers are always kind and friendly. Would stay here again if needed.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love going here for date nights. I can find great deals at certain ones. If you can find deals then they are a good place to stay but rather pricey if you can't find a deal
Veronica F.
West Covina, CA
I frequent the Westin in San Francisco quite often. customer service is exceptional. Rooms are clean and of high quality. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are roomy and also clean. I'd recommend highly and will continue to stay here
Lisa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Westin hotels! The beds are comfortable and the customer service is always great. The only downside is the high price - usually I can find better deals at other hotels.
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
When I have to travel, I always try to stay at a Westin. Their points system is not as comparable to others, but I would give up points to stay in the comfort of a Westin.
Donna C.
Oyster Bay, NY
Westin properties are always top-notch; join Starwoods Rewards for special rates and the ability to parlay your stays into free nights! (Plus, these hotels smell SO good!)
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I travel a lot and have to stay in a lot of hotels. I find myself choosing Westin more because of their customer service, comfortable large rooms and exceptional service.
Patty G.
I love the Westin in Ft.Lauderdale/Hollywood Beach area. The pool is nice, the food is good, and in general the Westin hotels have never disappointed in decor and service.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?