BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Jessica G.
Lexington, KY
We have never stayed in a Westin but the past two years the Barkworld Conference has been held at the Westin in Atlanta. They are super nice and are very pet friendly. Always happy to see our pups!
Amber B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is absolutely stunning. We stayed at the Westin in DC and it was right on the water and stunning. Every thing about the hotel was stunning. From the service to the rooms, everything.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I used to stay in Westin Hotels for business all the time and the service was amazing, the breakfast really nice (even if a little pricey) and they're rooms are quite modern and the beds heavenly
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nicest hotel I have personally stayed in. The hotels are gorgeous, the rooms are huge, the hotel service is great. Amazing restaurants within the hotels. I can’t say enough great things about this hotel.
Tione R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Westin is a pleasant, nice clean 5 star quality hotel.... I've visited there a couple of times in St. Maarten. The surroundings are nicely decorated and the rooms are the perfect comfort zone.
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I stayed in a Westin while I was in Los Angeles, I loved my room. It was very spacious and very clean. The staff is very friendly, and the food was yummy. They are on the pricier side though
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Westin is one of my favorite hotels, and I stay in one at least twice every year while taking part in very large conventions. These guys have always been super attentive and on the ball.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in lots of great hotels and Westin is one of the top one you can stay in. You don't have to worry about the room because it will be the way you want or they will make it that way
Cheri R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the Westin in Chicago the views are so pretty of the water and pier. I like the trendy rooms etc. Great location if you would like to walk to stores, the beach, attractions and more.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've stayed at the Westin in Times Square NYC. It was so clean and comfortable. It has more of a modern feel. You can even buy their beds, bedding and robes online. Look for deals online.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?