BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Ariella D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The best experience i ever had in a hotel was in The Westin in peach tree, Atlanta. It was so luxurious, and amazing customer service, I left wanting to come back to the Westin multiple times. This hotel is definitely worth it.
RACHEL C.
Savannah, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I go to work functions at the Westin in Savannah often and have taken work development courses in their facilities. I enjoy their staff, their food, their spa facilities, their general ambiance and their employees. Top-notch.
Christina W.
Every time, I have a business trip to NY I stay at the Westin in Time Square. So comfortable. After a day of meetings all I want to do is crawl in bed, order rooms service and look outside my window. Great service/ great hotel.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
These hotels are very nice, and I've never been disappointed with one. Although on the pricey side, and may be harder to find, they are definitely worth staying at!!
Maria C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like the Westins? Sometimes they are not in the best location, but the accomodations are great. I have stayed in the downtown LA several times and it is awesome. Great toiletries, comfy rooms, and a lovely vibe.
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Westin in Pasadena is absolutely gorgeous. Great and easy parking. Fantastic location with beautiful surroundings. Very impressed with staff and cleanliness of hotel.
Kelly B.
Georgetown, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at the Weston near LAX and it was very nice. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. The location was great because it is 5 minutes away from the airport. The restaurant in the hotel was also very good!
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
When we go on road trips, we try to find reasonable places to stay along our route. We've stayed at Westin-family hotels quite a few times and have always been very happy with the rooms. Clean rooms, friendly personnel.
Diana A.
cordova, TN
By far one of my favorite hotels to stay at. Always clean and smells wonderful! so fresh i love the scent of this hotel lol. very comfortable bedding. Very modern and elegant at the same time. This hotel never disappoints!
ericca b.
Baltimore, MD
I have traveled to Canada and stayed at a Westin. It was wonderful, the bed and linens felt great. It has made me ditch the no frills hotel chains real quick. They have the best service and their breakfast is pretty good.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?