BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Rachel A.
I've stayed in a few Westin's around the world. They tend to be one of the better hotels (wouldn't consider them luxe necessarily, but nice and relatively upscale). Staff has always been nice, rooms were clean & comfortable, and food was great.
Rose C.
Every time we visited our son in Houston we stayed at a Westin. Staff is helpful courteous and very organized. Our room was clean bed linens were fresh and crispy clean
Love those awesome little soaps and shampoos. They smell amazing!!!!
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I have yet to visit a location that I didn't love! My husband and I like to books room for a weekend for birthdays and our anniversary. We always leave extremely happy and refreshed.
PJ B.
I have stayed in Weston Hotels and Resorts in probably 8 places across the country. I have never been disappointed. The staff are very well trained and friendly. The rooms are all very clean and well appointed. I give them a 2 thumbs up
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Westin hotels are always sleek, modern, and classy. I love the designs and the whole package. The food is great all though it can be a little expensive depending on the location. The rooms are clean and the customer service is friendly
Hailey H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the Weston in Maui and it was amazing! The hotel room was so nice! The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean! Right on the ocean which made it even better!
Leticia G.
Sacramento , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my favorite place to stay when we are in Maui. The service is exceptional and the landscaping and pools offer a serene, relaxing environment. Perfect for any vacation.
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The best hotel ive been to yet! actually on a holiday we were able to book it through hotels.com and got our room for only 99 dollars best money spent nice clean room king sized bed lovely shower and view of the garden i had a wonderful stay
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
When I want to go all out on a hotel I choose Westin. They are pricer, but not completely outrageous like Trump. Westin locations are usually in the prime of a city. Services are always amazing, they will cover any problems you may face.
Sarah O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is for the Westin in the Detroit airport. Such a nice hotel, couldn't be more convenient to the airport, super clean, and there's even your own tsa security checkpoint.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?