BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Ryan K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've always had great experiences with the Westin. The rooms are clean, chic, and the heavenly bed is something to experience. The Westin's restaurants have always been above par and the service I've always received was excellent. I am a life-term Westin customer.
Kathy D.
I work in the hospitality industry in Orlando Fl, Weston properties are beautiful, however most bother you for your entire stay to do a time share presentation, which can drag on for 5 hrs....
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I have to give them five stars. I'm so picky about hotels and cleanliness, but westin has always been up to standard. The best one was in Gettysburg, PA. If you ever visit there, definitely stay at the westin. The furnishings and historical art pieces were beautiful.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I stayed in the Westin in Kansas City and was completely impressed! The staff were wonderful, the price was not that expensive, and they seem to go far to encourage members to be "green." Also the shower head was AMAZING! Would recommend, and would stay again!
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Westin hotels! One of my good friends works for them in Georgia and she loves it as well! We stayed there when we visited and the service was great and our experience was well spent.
Chiquita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Westin is trendy to the point of pretention. Stylish rooms and some hotels have indoor pools. But paid parking, no breakfast. Small bathrooms. And they literally had complementary water - meaning sitting in your room looking nice but costs $3 if you open it.
Danielle C.
Whittier, CA
I love Westin hotels.. I once hurt my foot while walking into the hotel and they gave me an ice pack and upgraded my room...now we always try to stay at a Westin because the service was so great! I recommend this hotel chain to all my friends and family
Jenny V.
I have stayed and atteneded a convention at Westin. The staff is friendly and helpful, I had actually locked my key in my car and they assisted me with finding a local locksmith for me. The rooms are decent size but clean. And the pool is just the same.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
I very much enjoyed my stay at the Westin. I was surprised by how new and beautiful everything looked. I enjoyed spending time around the facilities, not only spending time in my room.
Nadia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Westin in the grand Cayman Islands. it is a nice hotel with a good beach right outside. The only downside when I went was that the whole pool area was under renovation so we didn't have that to go to, but at the same time didn't care that much because I was at the beach the whole day anyway. I recommend this hotel for the grand Cayman.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?