BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Aubrey A.
Tampa, FL
I have never had an issue at any of the Westin Hotels I’ve stayed at. The rooms are always clean and functional while still be luxurious. The staff is accommodating and welcoming and the hotel amenities are always amazing! I would always recommend the Westin before any other hotel chain.
Tiara D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I won a trip to Maui and we were booked at the Westin Kaanapali Resort & Spas. This hotel is above my normal price range but it was nice to stay there on someone else's dime. The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were too soft for my liking. The sheets were very soft. The robe was very soft to the touch but not absorbent enough for using after a shower.
Hannah E.
My husband and I recently stayed at a Westin for our anniversary, it gets 5 stars all the way around! Beautiful room, very nice and helpful staff, and amazing drinks at the bar! We loved our stay there and I would definitely recommend the Westin!
Queen B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I wish I could give them 10 stars. Absolutely the best, hands down. There is no competition here, they blow every other hotel chain out of the water! All of their resorts I have stayed at, were absolutely magnificent!! Love, love, love!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great breakfast, great room, amazing pool lounge! The downside was that for the price, I would have expected a fridge we could use in the room instead of one full of stuff to buy. & the pool closes at 4 which was a huge bummer. The staff was very nice though! I stayed at the one in Nashville & it was gorgeous!!
Ashley R.
Decatur, GA
What a beautiful hotel! It was a great price I got from Hotwire honestly. It was a beautiful scene of downtown Atlanta and very comfy beds. The workers were super nice and accommodating. I would recommend this to friends!
Jamie S.
Absolutely loved my stay! I found that it was very accessible to the fun but far enough away you could sleep at night. The place was clean, informative, and made me excited for breakfast. I felt very fancy staying there.
Ramille W.
Porterville, CA
Magnificent resort in Maui! Beautiful inside and out, activities available all day long. Pools are clean and area is kept maintained. Rooms and service is top knotch. You pay for what you get. Well worth it!
Ravan A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very very nice - really liked the room and the quality of room service. Nice bathtub also, really enjoyed our stay - they also gave us free room service when the maids forgot we had late check out. Loved it!
Jen M.
Delray Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hands down my absolute favorite hotel to stay in! I travel a lot, and anytime I’m in an city with a Westin, it’s where I stay - no hesitation. I also travel with my dog often, and they’re always so kind and sweet to her! Westin has the coziest beds and the best service! Westin, you’re the absolute best!!!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?