BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Westin is a very nice and high end hotel experience. I have stayed here in Chicago and Philadelphia and I was not disappointed. Very accommodating and friendly people there. Comfortable beds and very clean rooms
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
I am satisfied with this hotel the only thing I would change is the wifi because is really slow and it takes forever to load other than that it is affordable the rooms are really comfortable and I would recommended it
Keesha F.
Jeffersonvlle, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at the Westin Bonaventure in LA two weeks ago. It has very nice lobby layout with the bar right in the center. It was my best friends birthday and the hotel staff had a bowl of mixed berries, some wine, and delicious truffles waiting in the room to surprise her. The customer service was excellent.
Dani D.
Seattle, WA
Iconic for a reason. The Westin heavenly bed is very real and the experience is phenomenal. One of the nicest big name hotel chains where you always feel welcomed and the environment is always relaxed and inviting.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at Westin in Miami and it was amazing. The rooms are huge with a magnificent view of the beach. The staff was mostly friendly, but it is a higher end hotel. Some staff knew the people that they had to talk to but still it was rude to be ignored. The gym is amazing with up to date equipment.
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, PA
The Westin in St John is my favorite place on Earth! Staff is always so accommodating, the ambiance is quintessential St. John's and the food is amazing. The first time I had key lime cheesecake and I still dream about it. My favorite resort and I cant wait to visit more sites around the world.
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I actually struggle with staying at hotels for long periods of time that aren't Westin hotels. My husband and I are able to barter hotel stays with my parents SPG points and we love the Westin properties we've stayed at. Every piece of their signature make our stays so enjoyable. Love this chain!
Christy P.
Little Rock, AR
I have never had a bad experience at a Westin resort. I have stayed at one in Annapolis and another in San Antonio. Both were very clean and the staff was top notch. I would stay at any Westin given the chance.
Erin M.
I stayed at the Westin in NYC, and it was wonderful. It was very,very nice and clean. We could walk out one side, and we were in Times Square. I think that may have been my favorite part! We enjoyed our stay here very much. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I recommend staying here!
Kaitlan A.
1,134 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Westin. These hotels have always had the best service. My favorite one is in Chicago. They have the most amazing smelling shower gel and lotion in the room! The hotel smells amazing and is always clean.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?