BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've had mixed experiences with Westin. The Diplomat in Hollywood FL is an absolutely excellent hotel. The Westins in Aruba and Virginia on the other hand were lacking in my opinion. What I will say though that goes in their favor is ambiance continuity. When you are in a Westin you know it's a Westin and not any other hotel chain.
M. J. H.
This was my first expensive and fancy hotel, I stayed in downtown Chicago. Very clean, comfy, fresh smell, lovely view. Can't say enough about it. It has been a while and I still have fond memories. Can't go wrong with the Westin.
Marissa L.
Glendale, AZ
I love being a Starwood preferred guest with a timeshare with the Westin. The resorts are beautiful at every site, and the service is amazing. I would book anywhere in the world with Westin and their heavenly bed and shower are amazing!
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We've stayed in Westin hotels many many times and they are very luxurious! Well maintained and cleaned. Crisp and put together, helps the vacation feel! We've never had a problem with booking and they are well priced for the value!
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
Westin Hotels are excellent, lovely, and a bit pricey. But they are very clean, staff is friendly, welcoming and sincere. They have so excited of the best views, and the rooms are nicely furnished and modern with a luxurious feel.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
These resorts and hotels are always the most enjoyable stays I have. They are very friendly and go out of their way to accommodate you. The rooms are fantastic and the beds are the most comfortable beds I've been in. Well worth it!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have always had a good experience with Westin Hotels. The rooms are nice and their staff is friendly. I also like their partnership with New Balance, if I forget workout apparel they make it easy to still get some gym time in.
Zeba F.
The staff and the professionalism you get here is amazing. There always willing to accommodate you in anything you need. If you forget a toothbrush or toothpaste just call it in and they will bring one up for you right away!
Xee V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My sisters and I stayed in the Westin hotels when we were in Orlando. We had great customer service our favorite part was probably coming back to a clean room. We stayed for about three days. We were very satisfied and would use again.
Alexa N.
Lake Forest, CA
The Westin Long Beach has been an annual stay for the past 8 years or so because of an annual event nearby every year. The staff is so friendly and they really do accommodate you well and try to make your stay worth every penny. Friendly people, very nice rooms, comfortable beds, and a great atmosphere overall.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?