BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Ashley J.
Jacinto City, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Anytime I travel this is the hotel I stay at. I even have a membership with them, that's how much I stay there. Their staff is very polite & their hotel is very clean. I've never had issues with the guest staying there or the staff. Highly recommend them.
Stefanie P.
Westin is one of the nicest hotel chains. You feel at home and comfortable. The staff are very nice and welcoming. Each time we needed to call the desk they were very helpful. The rooms were nice and comfortable. All the amenities that you can possibly need are available.
Shadya M.
I love all the Westins hotel I have gone to the ones on Panama, they are kind of short on helping hands but love how clean it's everything, the food it's good not excellent but it's not bad, I would recommend it to everyone who wants to relax and have a good time
Ashley K.
Washington, DC
I've never been let down in a Westin. They aren't much for service but the accommodations themselves are always to my expectations. They usually have a lot of activities for the kids as well as adults. One of my favorite Westins is in San Antonio, La Cantera.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
I've stayed in a few Westins and several times in Chicago. They're always so neat and clean. The staff has always been super friendly and helpful at all of them. I've never had to worry about whether or not it will be a decent hotel prior to booking.
Jody S.
West Deptford, NJ
Westin hotels are my absolute favorite! I love their signature scent that fills every lobby they have. We stay in Westins whenever possible - as well as had our wedding at the Westin. The beds are comfortable, decor is modern and beautifully designed.
Alisa C.
Sacramento, CA
Westin hotels are so beautiful. The rooms are well decorated and lit well, the beds are so comfortable and these hotels are usually in great locations. I stayed at one in the gaslamp district of San Diego and it was in the best location, walking distance to everything and the hotel was very accommodating. I especially loved the rooftop pool and bar area.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I stay at a lot of Westin properties for work and have never had a bad experience. The quality is obviously different is different cities but overall it's one of my favorite hotel chains. The amenities are always clean and the rates are usually fair.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Westin because I rarely have any problems, and the few times I have, they've been quick to rectify the issue.

They've even gone above and beyond at times. One year, they sent me champagne and strawberries to my room for my birthday.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Westin hotels are great!!! They are always very modern and clean! Never had any problems yet! My favorite Westin is in Maui on Kaanapali Beach. Amazing staff, restaurant, pool, and rooms!!! Have gone their twice and will continue going back!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?