BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I stayed at the westin in detroit, everyone talked it up like it was so amazing, but this one was not. We had to switch rooms 4 TIMES! they didn't clean the beds at all, so dirty and hair everywhere. I didn't feel safe at all. Hardly any workers around, and people coming and going all night. I wouldn't stay at the one again!
Laura M.
This hotel is simply breathtaking! If you're willing to spend more money on you living conditions while traveling, this is the place to do it. Everything is clean and professional. Great dinning services as well. Unfortunately, the night staff can be unpleasant and it definitely deterred my outlook on these hotels because me and my friends had to wait over an hour to place an order in a bar that had minimal customers.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I stayed at the Westin Galleria Hotel in November 2015 for my 3 year wedding anniversary with my husband. They did an amazing job with our room, it was peaceful. The location is so convenient that its located in the Galleria mall, We enjoyed it so much! My husband and I can't wait to go back.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
You can bet, if there's a Westin even remotely near where I need to be then I'm staying there. The Westin at Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta and The Westin in Savannah are two phenomenal hotels where service is their top priority. The hotels themselves are stunning as well. Never disappointed.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Every year my company hosts a user conference for our clients and this past year it was hosted in New Orleans. We stayed at the Westin and the accommodations were beyond what we expected. Gorgeous newer looking rooms, amazing room service, great house keeping, the list goes on. My boss said they were now looking for new locations for the next destination based off if there is a Westin hotel in the vicinity!!
Kara S.
Wow. What can I say. I stayed at the Westin in Cleveland, Ohio twice. I had two different rooms with amazing views and I swear you could eat off the floors. Parking was difficult and expensive after paying nearly $400 for the night for the room. I did love it despite the cost and would stay there again.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC
There is nothing like a heavenly bed! I mostly stay at a Westin in the Dallas area and always look forward to my stays. I love their new work out program, for a small fee they will bring you work out clothes and shoes to your room incase you forget to bring it with you. The staff is always fantastic. I checked in one time and they were granting a Wish or a Make A Wish child. Very impressed with this company.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at a Westin hotel in Ohio with my husband. When we got into our room in the winter, the room
Was absolutely freezing. The air was coming out of the vents and it took a long time for the room
To heat up. The staff was very nice and helpful I just wish our room was more comfortable
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I went to the Westin in San Francisco and it was an amazing hotel! We got a nice room with a great view for a reasonable price through a third party seller. The room can be a little expensive but it is well worth it! The breakfast place was VERY nice and had an awesome view too!
Dezaree D.
Visalia, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love the Westins!!!! Go there all the time in LA! Perfect for when you want to go downtown since the staples center is so close by. The Weston bonnaventure has tons of shops inside so it's not a bore! Trust me, the hotel is sweet and crazy looking! Almost like you're in a movie!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?