BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX
I recently stayed at a westen in Dallas Texas for a work conference and I loved it, only negative with no complimentary breakfast or even snacks - it is a pricey hotel so I was surprised by this
Carrie H.
RALEIGH, NC
My boyfriend travels a lot, and as a perk I get to occasionally stay nice places with him. Westin has to be one of the better ones. In November we stayed at the Westin Lagunamar resort in Cancun for a few days and it was wonderful. The location was phenomenal, the resort right on the beach with its own series of pools and on site restaurants and other amenities. The suites were amazing, and of course, the beds were heavenly. The staff were incredibly hospitable and did all they could to make us feel welcome and relaxed.
Krystel P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love staying at the Westin in St Martin, the staff is always friendly. The grounds usually well kept. The rooms are generally clean and welcoming. The only thing I could think of, that is visually distasteful is the entrance for the condo renters office. This area could do with a detailed power wash and some modern upbeat furniture. The area simply looks dingy. Almost forgot, we got stuck in the elevator for five minutes on our last day. Additionally more interactive activities should be provided for guest on the resort.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We always stay at the W in ATL but wanted to try their paren't hotel the Westin in downtown ATL and never had such a worst stay at a hotel in my life! The hotel staff treated us like dirt and charged us twice for our stay which took almost 2 mths to get our refund. The worse part was we could not get any sleep as the small round hotel has very old and the noisy elevators kept us up all night! They should totally rebuild that place! One stay and location can ruin the brand!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One of the best hotel chains in the USA that really step up to the table! In the one's I have been staying the service was excellent, the restaurants were good and price wise pretty reasonable. Consumer service is excellent, the only issue I have had once was a check-in issue, my internet registration was not in their system, but I have had my itinerary printed out and they gave me a nice room in a higher price range then the one originally booked. I will use this chain over and over again!
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have stayed in several Westins, and have yet to have bad service. If you are a Starwood Rewards member, you can earn great benefits like free breakfast. The first time I got this perk, I was expecting a standard cereal and fruit type deal. However, at least at their Hilton Head Island location, it was a full, hot breakfast with all the fixings. It was SO nice and we loved eating our breakfast on the outside patio overlooking the ocean every morning!
Jade K.
I stayed the one is Las Vegas. Walking distance from the strip. Had an amazing stay at The Westin. The front desk staff was so friendly and helped with all my questions. They let me check in early and gave me an amazing room. The pool is on the rooftop and you have a view of the other hotels and strip. There are slot machines to play inside the hotel and they have a Starbucks inside. I will definitely come back. There is a complimentary spa for guests and sauna.
Thanh hien N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I ve enjoyed my stay at every Westin I've visited arounder the world. Concierge service is ways great. The buffet breakfast is always great with many more options. The staff make sure that you are taken care the moment you stop onto the curb outside. The Westin in hyderabad was great, with various restaurants within the hotel. The chef accommodated my inability to eat spicy food. The only downside to my stay was that the outdoor pool was out of service because of the big rain causing the mud to flood in. I've never had any Fault in cleaning services and laundry services.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I love Westin. I stayed at Westin for 2 nights while visiting Bali island. The hotel was luxurious and with an ourdoor buffet. While looking at fishes swimming at the pond and enjoy my food. And with a beach right next to it and had a message under a tent, it was like heaven. They also have lounge bed on the beach, I ordered an Long Island while reading a book lying on the beach bed. Wanna go again.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
There's a reason you can now purchase Westin beds and linens for your home - they are truly the most comfortable beds ever! I love staying at the Westin because of their heavenly beds and white linens (I can smell them now if I think about them!) I've stayed at fancier Westin hotels in the Caribbean and less exciting locations for work in the US, but the bed is always perfection no matter where I am.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?