BY WESTIN

• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expens...17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a c...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Cristina G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
As a former hotel designer, I designed many Starwood brands. Westin was always my favorite. I have a great relationship with the brand development and designers at Starwood. As a designer starting a new project, whether its renovation or new build, Starwood will invite the architect, lead design team, and private owner and development firm as project manager OR development firm as owner (if Starwood does not the property themselves). They want you to understand the brand. Understand why they chose those certain colors, scents, textures, aesthetics for their Heavenly collection. They spend lots of time and money researching trends, psychology of colors, patterns, human behavior and so forth. It’s very interesting to sit in on their presentation! It takes a whole day. That’s why Starwood has to approve every design before construction and purchase to ensure the integrity of their brand.

Not only did I enjoy working with this brand the most (and now I can finally say it) but I enjoy staying in their properties, especially Westin’s. It reflects my own personal style. Knowing how much time and effort was spent into the brand identity, I shows and I appreciate it even more. Second, I’ve never had a bad customer service experience at any one of their hotels. And I’m not just saying that bc I designed their hotels. Unfortunately, just bc I designed hotels doesn’t mean I got any perks like discounts. I WISH! Plus, they’re affordable. No, they don’t have motel 6 prices but you can find good deals especially if you plan ahead. Also, remember you get what you paid for! Westin is a mid-luxury brand hotel. I think the prices are a steal for the luxury and customer service you receive.

When you travel, stay at a Westin. It really is Heavenly!
Danielle T.
Westin Calgary- a beautiful hotel in downtown Calgary, I stayed here for a night while on business. The room was quaint and clean, the bed comfortable and pillows just soft enough to enjoy a nice slumber.
I would have rated this a 5star except for 2 things
1. the valet was very impatient with our group when we were ready to leave, visibly scoffing when we told him we’d need a moment as we were waiting on another colleague.
2. The shower - there was no way to turn on the water without standing directly in the stream of the water and it took a few minutes for the water to become even like warm. Add that there was also a light in the shower which must have had a loose connection as it blinked off and on throughout the course of my shower.
As for value for cost- I did not feel there were amenities to suffice the cost of a stay $322 CAD/night - valet $38CAD/night.
Chelsea W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at the Dallas FTW Airport location. While everything was clean, it was very over priced for what it was. We used the pull out couch and asked for a blanket a pillow the first night we arrived, it was not delivered to our room that night, so the next morning we asked housekeeping while they were cleaning our room. They agreed, but did not leave it in our room. So we went to the front desk the 2nd night of our stay and they said both would be delivered shortly. Finally someone came to our room, but only had a blanket. She had to go back and get a pillow. It was not very friendly when it came to the customer.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Westin Hotels have never disappointed me when I've stayed with them. My favorite Westin Resort was the Westin in Langkawi. The resort was so beautiful and well appointed and staff was ready to assist at all times. The rooms were serene and had a very spa like feel. Plenty of dining options throughout the resort and I loved their creative cocktails that used nutritious ingredients. Breakfast buffet was out of this world with Veuve Clicquot provided at the beverage station. Spa staff were very courteous. The services provided were magical and the setting was so tranquil! Also loved the complimentary use of the kayaks to paddle around the resort. (Photos are from a trip in 2013)
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I recently stayed at the Westin in Westminster, CO for three nights. It was a beautiful hotel, very clean, comfortable beds, large windows with great views and wonderful blackout shades/curtains. Nice bathrooms with rain shower heads and the large mirror with a built in LED light border and a dimmer automatic nightlight. TV had option to login to person Netflix, Hulu and pandora accounts. Good customer service. Also got a great price through Priceline express deals! All in all would definitely recommend.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Westin in downtown Cleveland and had the absolute best experience. My boyfriend and I had been traveling for work separately for a bout a year and we able to meet in Cleveland for a weekend. I was calling a week in advance from another state. I had ordered some goodies from local candy shops. When I checked in they have had my package ready and had upgraded our room to a city view. We were there about an hour or two and had a knock on the door. Complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate our reunion. They had a beautiful restaurant with great food and great prices. But mean the service was stand out. They even had turndown service for free. I loved the staff, I loved the room and the super comfy bed. Absolutely no complaints. I was a Hyatt person and after years of being a loyal customer and not feeling like my loyalty was every acknowledged it was easy to make a switch to becoming a Westin girl!
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
My family of three has always enjoyed theirselves at this particular hotel. We love the beds, they’re so comfortable! I usually enjoy their interior designs whether it’s the lobby or our rooms. Plus we always enjoy with the little guy the indoor pools; they’re clean and provide a life guard.( At least to the ones we’ve been too). And the customer service has gone above and beyond. I definitely recommend staying at their hotel!
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
Stayed in the Westin by the strip in Las Vegas. It's actually one of my favorite hotels I've ever stayed in! So clean and I loved the interior of the rooms! They provide many amenities; they even had a cute bottle of roll-on lavender on next to the lamp that really helped me feel relaxed and fall asleep each night. Everyone that worked there was very nice except for one woman.
Gabrielle L.
Every time we have stayed at the Westin it been such a great experience. We usually stay at the one near Palm Springs every year and we love everything about it. Exceptional customer service, beautiful rooms and villas with the most comfortable beds. Also the amenities are spectacular. Great gyms, pools, and an amazing spa. Highly recommend staying at this resort!
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed this Westin Los Angeles Airport hotel for few times and I love it. Clean room, nice firm comfy bed, pillows not too high. Some rooms they offer robes. Theres a bottle of complementry water which also nice. Starbucks coffee for yourself to make in the morning. Theres a 24hr gym which is very nice and cool, they have cool towel that keep in little fridge, and simple headphones if you need one. They have pool and hot tub, water is not cold, a right temperature to go in the water in a minute. They have complementry towel at the entrance so you don't need to take it from your room. One con thing: If you need room service to bring you some toiletries that you forgot, may take 10-15min.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?