• I've never stayed at West in hotels, are they very expensive ?17 Answers
  • We're staying at the Westin Copley place in Boston in a couple of...4 Answers
  • Where was your favourite Westin?13 Answers
Westin Hotels & Resorts
  • "Westin's are always clean, well taken care properties with friendly desk staff and nice amenities." in 8 reviews
  • "Very nice views and love the green apple decor/snack at the front desk... Is that something they always do?" in 5 reviews
  • "Like all nicer hotels, they have a pool, nice free breakfast spread in the morning, clean rooms, friendly staff." in 5 reviews
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Westin Hotels have never disappointed me when I've stayed with them. My favorite Westin Resort was the Westin in Langkawi. The resort was so beautiful and well appointed and staff was ready to assist at all times. The rooms were serene and had a very spa like feel. Plenty of dining options throughout the resort and I loved their creative cocktails that used nutritious ingredients. Breakfast buffet was out of this world with Veuve Clicquot provided at the beverage station. Spa staff were very courteous. The services provided were magical and the setting was so tranquil! Also loved the complimentary use of the kayaks to paddle around the resort. (Photos are from a trip in 2013)
Jan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the westing at mammoth mountain. Way to many stairs and the rooms where a small for the price we payed. Room service sucks for breakfast, although we had dinner in the restaurant and dinner was good. I do not enjoy walking up carting my equipment after a long day. That is why I take one star down. This hotel is “Dog friendly” that is great for me, I never travel with out my dogs.
Connie M.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed this Westin Los Angeles Airport hotel for few times and I love it. Clean room, nice firm comfy bed, pillows not too high. Some rooms they offer robes. Theres a bottle of complementry water which also nice. Starbucks coffee for yourself to make in the morning. Theres a 24hr gym which is very nice and cool, they have cool towel that keep in little fridge, and simple headphones if you need one. They have pool and hot tub, water is not cold, a right temperature to go in the water in a minute. They have complementry towel at the entrance so you don't need to take it from your room. One con thing: If you need room service to bring you some toiletries that you forgot, may take 10-15min.
Sharon M.
I recently stayed at the Westin Resort in Savannah, Ga. Check in was a breeze with upgrade options. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The Tv's were smart Tv's. The only downside was that it was a little pricy and there was not a lot of parking. They do have a free ferry service to take you to River Street.
Courtney B.
Fernandina Beach
I love that the Westin has Fit options- it’s a perfect fit for my family and what our social media platform
Focuses on. Not only are the hotels beautiful but the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Westin even offers a program where they will bring workout attire to your room so you can pack light- how cool is that?!
Monica K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Westin Hotel in Seattle, WA and it was such a nice stay! First, the lobby was spacious and conveniently had a small store for travel essentials. It also featured a bar and small restaurant for meals. The room was also spacious and decorated with modern and minimal style. The bed was so comfortable, I found it hard to get out of bed for meetings. They also ran a great program where if you chose to forgo turn down service to be more “green”, they rewarded guests with a Starbucks gift card!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very very nice - really liked the room and the quality of room service. Nice bathtub also, really enjoyed our stay - they also gave us free room service when the maids forgot we had late check out. Loved it!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nicest hotel I have personally stayed in. The hotels are gorgeous, the rooms are huge, the hotel service is great. Amazing restaurants within the hotels. I can’t say enough great things about this hotel.
Jackie L.
Portland, ME
amazing What an amazing place! I’ve stuck by them forever and they never disappoint with quality. Definitely worth the cost and it’s always good to have a little luxury in your life! Definitely will stay here again.
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
Westin hotels are my favorite! I’ve stayed in the hotels in various locations and they’ve always been excellent. The hotels have lovely interior, the rooms are modern and clean, staff is friendly, and I love their 12 check out time. It’s a little on the pricey side but I have gotten some great deals through Hotwire.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a nice place to stay?
Becky J.
Are these safe and clean hotels?
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What city did you stay last time in Westin?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How would you compare Westin to Hilton?
Mari M.
Should I stay here on my next vacation?